|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Dragonflight - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did R'gul feel about F'lar?
(a) He hated and feared him
(b) He feared and disrespected him
(c) He respected and trusted him
(d) He detested and loathed him
2. Who prevents Fax from gaining profit from Ruatha?
(a) The Watch-wher
(c) The King
(d) The Dragon riders
3. What does Lessa vow?
(a) That the dragonmen will pay for their lack of honor
(b) That she will get Ruatha as her own, no matter what
(c) That Fax will surrender or lose Gemma
(d) The Fax will not leave Ruatha alive
4. Why is it important for the Dragonmen to have all the High Reaches?
(a) To prevent incidents
(b) To give the dragons a good place to roost
(c) To give them a good view
(d) To encourage resistance to tyranny
5. What caused the overnight change in the Weyr?
(a) Ramoth and Lessa fighting
(b) Lessa kissing F'lar
(c) Mnementh mating with Ramoth, making F'lar Weyrleader
(d) The Lords finding out what K'nets' been doing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she wonder is the danger she had felt earlier?
2. What was Lessa contemptuous of in regards to the other girls?
3. What was uncertainty replaced with among the dragonmen?
4. What question does Lessa want answered?
5. What was the Dragon Queen's name?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)