|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4 The Cold Between - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fax mean to do to the bronze rider?
(a) Kill him
(b) Destroy him
(c) Write him a letter
(d) Pay him a visit
2. What is the thing that Mnementh says that sobers F'lar and calms him down?
(a) That Lessa will go between if provoked
(b) That her punishment was years of oppression
(c) That she is willful and strong, the good makings of a Weyrwoman
(d) That she refuses to be outdone by the traditions
3. What did F'lar say would happen with Ramoth's clutch?
(a) That none would survive
(b) That there would be a Queen egg
(c) That Ramoth would lay without telling her
(d) That Lessa wouldn't be able to touch them
4. What is suggested that everyone else balks at?
(a) That the Weyr raid nearby Holds
(b) That the Weyr demand tithes
(c) That F'lar should step up as Weyrleader
(d) That the Weyr barter
5. How did Ramoth react to her Weyrwoman's command?
(a) She accepted it
(b) She disobeyed it
(c) She disguised it
(d) She rebelled
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fax call the Dragonmen?
2. What makes them nervous?
3. What does she wonder is the danger she had felt earlier?
4. What two words did the dragonmen utter to seal the contract of the release of Ruatha?
5. Who was the only woman with any spunk in Fax's Hold?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)