|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1 Weyr Search - Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gemma tell F'lar?
(a) That Fax really is a good man, deep down
(b) That he is a good man
(c) That Fax doesn't mean to be so cruel
(d) That Fax means to kill him
2. What does she wonder is the danger she had felt earlier?
(b) The Overseer
(c) The Dragonmen
(d) The Holdsman
3. What brings lady Gemma discomfort?
(a) The coldness of the room
(b) Labor contractions
(c) The hardness of the chair
(d) Unappetizing food
4. What did Fax do with any opposition he encountered?
(a) He bribed them
(b) He killed them
(c) He persuaded them
(d) He destroyed them
5. What prompted dragons to act?
(a) Bestial need
(c) Bestial greed
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Fax described according to F'lar's information?
2. What does Fax call the food?
3. What was the sign that Mnementh would be alert at a moments notice?
4. Why is it important for the Dragonmen to have all the High Reaches?
5. What does Fax mean to do to the bronze rider?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)