|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tris?
(a) F'lar's fire lizard.
(b) N'ton's fire lizard.
(c) F'nor's fire lizard.
(d) Lessa's fire lizard.
2. Who does Piemur worry about messing with his possessions?
(d) Master Olodkey.
3. What does Piemur take from Lord Meron's room?
(a) A royal egg.
(b) A fire lizard egg.
(c) A blue sapphire.
(d) A valuable ruby.
4. What type of fire lizard hatches from Piemur's stolen egg?
5. How many turns ago did Lord Meron get his first batch of fire lizards?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following skills is Sharra skilled at?
2. Who squeezes Menolly's hand as they enter the Main Hall of Nabol?
3. What does Piemur use to protect his skin from the sun?
4. What color are the grubs Piemur finds in the jungle?
5. Who are Meer and Talla?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Piemur take care of the cuts he sustains during his wilderness trip on the Southern Continent?
2. What does Piemur do when he sees the six fire lizard egg pots in Lord Meron's room?
3. Why does Piemur disguise himself as a drudge once he is in Nabol?
4. List five of the food items Piemur eats to survive while he is living in the wilderness of the Southern Continent.
5. Why does Master Robinton not hold Menolly to blame for Piemur's bad behavior in Nabol?
6. What type of behavior does Stupid exhibit?
7. Describe what Sebell sees in the courtyard of Nabol.
8. Describe how Sebell and Piemur are able to infiltrate Nabol.
9. Why does Piemur put fish oil on his skin?
10. Why does Piemur fight wherries in Chapter 8?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)