|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lord Meron get his first fire lizards from?
2. What color are the grubs Piemur finds in the jungle?
3. What size is the first fish Piemur catches in Chapter 8?
(b) He does not catch any fish.
4. What color are the sails on the ships Piemur sees in Chapter 10?
5. Where is Sharra originally from?
(a) Igen Hold.
(b) Benden Weyr.
(c) Southern Hold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piemur disguise himself as so that he can infiltrate Nabol?
2. Who is the old man that visits Piemur at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Where does Piemur's new fire lizard like to rest?
4. Who is Sharra?
5. What time of day does Piemur leave for Nabol in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Piemur feel when he learns that Lord Meron has more than his fair share of fire lizards?
2. Describe what the ships Piemur sees in Chapter 10 look like.
3. Why does Piemur fight wherries in Chapter 8?
4. Why is feeding a fire lizard hatchling as soon as it hatches important?
5. What does Piemur find trapped under a female runner beast's corpse?
6. What is Sebell's opinion of Lord Meron and his illness?
7. Describe what Sebell sees in the courtyard of Nabol.
8. Describe Deckter's personality and life according to Sebell.
9. Why does Piemur disguise himself as a drudge once he is in Nabol?
10. Why are Menolly and Sebell sent to the Southern Continent?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)