|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does it take for Master Robinton to return from Nabol?
(a) Six days longer than Lord Groghe.
(b) Three days longer than Lord Groghe.
(c) Five days longer than Lord Groghe.
(d) Two days longer than Lord Groghe.
2. Who is Mimic?
(a) Master Robinton's fire lizard.
(b) Menolly's fire lizard.
(c) Sebell's fire lizard.
(d) Piemur's fire lizard.
3. How many fire lizards does Sharra own?
4. Who does Master Robinton ask to send an urgent drum message out to the lords?
5. How many turns ago did Lord Meron get his first batch of fire lizards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "pink root" used for?
2. Who is Sharra?
3. What does Piemur take from Lord Meron's room?
4. Who does Sebel go to Nabol with in Chapter 6?
5. Who did Lord Meron get his first fire lizards from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is feeding a fire lizard hatchling as soon as it hatches important?
2. Describe Deckter's personality and life according to Sebell.
3. Why is Menolly so concerned over Piemur's disappearance from Nabol?
4. How does Sebell feel when he figures out that the drudge people are looking for is Piemur?
5. Why do Lord Meron's quarters smell disgusting to Menolly and the others?
6. Describe Sharra's personality.
7. Describe how Sebell and Piemur are able to infiltrate Nabol.
8. List five of the food items Piemur eats to survive while he is living in the wilderness of the Southern Continent.
9. Describe what Sebell sees in the courtyard of Nabol.
10. What is Piemur's physical condition like when he arrives on the Southern Continent?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)