|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Piemur give his fire lizard?
2. What does Piemur use for fishing line?
(a) A bunch of grass.
(b) A weed.
(c) A branch.
(d) A vine.
3. Which of the following skills is Sharra skilled at?
4. Where does Piemur's new fire lizard like to rest?
(a) Around his neck.
(b) In his arms.
(c) On his back.
(d) On his shoulder.
5. How does Piemur avoid initial threadfall on the Southern Continent?
(a) He dives into the water.
(b) He hides under a plant.
(c) He hides in an abandoned shack.
(d) He hides in a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of water craft does Master Robinton tell Menolly to prepare?
2. Who is Sharra?
3. Who worries over Piemur's sudden disappearance while in Nabol?
4. How does Piemur get from Nabol to the Southern Continent?
5. How many days does it take Lord Meron to die?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Piemur take care of the cuts he sustains during his wilderness trip on the Southern Continent?
2. What does Piemur find trapped under a female runner beast's corpse?
3. List five of the food items Piemur eats to survive while he is living in the wilderness of the Southern Continent.
4. Why is feeding a fire lizard hatchling as soon as it hatches important?
5. What does Piemur do when fire lizards find him as he is trying to escape Nabol with his prize?
6. What is different about the plants on the Southern Continent as opposed to the rest of Pern?
7. Describe Sharra's personality.
8. Describe Deckter's personality and life according to Sebell.
9. Why does Master Robinton not hold Menolly to blame for Piemur's bad behavior in Nabol?
10. Why does Piemur fight wherries in Chapter 8?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)