|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Piemur's friends cares for him while he is recovering?
2. What does Piemur take from Lord Meron's room?
(a) A valuable ruby.
(b) A blue sapphire.
(c) A royal egg.
(d) A fire lizard egg.
3. How many fire lizards does Sharra own?
4. What does Piemur use to create a hook for fishing?
(a) A beetle shell.
(b) A curved sea shell.
(c) A thorn.
(d) A smooth rock.
5. What does Sebell think when he hears of the theft of the queen egg in Nabol?
(a) He finds the theft amusing.
(b) He finds the theft boring news.
(c) He finds the theft heartbreaking.
(d) He finds the theft intriguing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the sails on the ships Piemur sees in Chapter 10?
2. Who does Piemur worry about messing with his possessions?
3. How do the people of Nabol respond to hearing about their new lord?
4. Why does Piemur have digestion problems shortly after arriving on the Southern Continent?
5. How does Menolly react when she realizes where Piemur has gone at the end of Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Piemur put fish oil on his skin?
2. How do the people of Nabol react to the news of Deckter being named heir to the city?
3. What does Piemur do when he sees the six fire lizard egg pots in Lord Meron's room?
4. What type of behavior does Stupid exhibit?
5. Why do Lord Meron's quarters smell disgusting to Menolly and the others?
6. Describe what Sebell sees in the courtyard of Nabol.
7. What does Piemur do when fire lizards find him as he is trying to escape Nabol with his prize?
8. Describe what the ships Piemur sees in Chapter 10 look like.
9. Why does Piemur fight wherries in Chapter 8?
10. Describe how Sebell and Piemur are able to infiltrate Nabol.
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)