|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Master Olodkey?
(a) The master of dance.
(b) The master of the chorus.
(c) The master of drums.
(d) The master of composition.
2. What is the name of Master Robinton's fire lizard?
3. What color dragon does F'nor ride on?
4. Who is sent to gather Piemur's belongings in his quarter?
5. What does Sebell bring the Master Harper back from the Southern Continent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who exiled the Oldtimers?
2. Who does Silvina blame for Piemur's injuries?
3. What color fire lizard does Sebell own?
4. How large are the Drummer's quarters?
5. Who is Piemur's master at the start of the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Master Olodkey looks like.
2. Describe the injury Piemur sustains in Chapter 5.
3. What is Piemur's reaction to losing his singing voice?
4. How does Rocky act when he finds Piemur at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What is the proper way to ride a runner beast?
6. How does Piemur manage to get bubbly pies from Silvina?
7. Why does Master Robinton decide to send Piemur away at the end of Chapter 5?
8. What type of singing part is Piemur known for performing?
9. What is Master Robinton's opinion of Piemur when he returns from the minehold?
10. Describe how Piemur performs songs for the miners in Chapter 4.
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)