|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piemur feel when he arrives back at Harper Hall after his first mission?
2. Who is Menolly?
(a) A dragonrider from Benden.
(b) A journeywoman at Harper Hall.
(c) Piemur's sister.
(d) Master Robinton's wife.
3. How does Piemur act during the dinner scene?
4. Who tells Piemur where he is assigned?
5. How does Piemur react at dinner when he is assigned to Master Olodkey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Piemur report back to about the Oldtimers when he gets back to Harper Hall in Chapter 4?
2. Where is the Gather held in Chapter 4?
3. Where were the Oldtimers exiled too?
4. What is the name of F'nor's dragon?
5. What is the name of Menolly's queen fire lizard?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Piemur manage to get extra bubbly pies during dinner time?
2. What does Piemur think of Sebell and Menolly's conduct together after Sebell returns?
3. How does Silvina treat Piemur after his accident?
4. Why does Dirzan accost Piemur when he returns in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Piemur become Master Olodkey's apprentice?
6. What type of singing part is Piemur known for performing?
7. Describe what Beauty looks like.
8. Describe how Dirzan treats Piemur after his accident.
9. Why does Master Robinton decide to send Piemur away at the end of Chapter 5?
10. Describe what the Drummer's quarters looks like.
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)