|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piemur put on the sores he develops from riding the runner on his first mission?
(c) Numbweed salve.
(d) Coldweed gel.
2. What is the temperature like when a rider goes "between"?
3. Who does Piemur report back to about the Oldtimers when he gets back to Harper Hall in Chapter 4?
(b) Master Olodkey.
(c) Master Robinton.
4. How many children does Lord Meron have?
(a) Only a single child.
(b) A few.
5. How many bubbly pies does Piemur consume during dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Menolly?
2. Who does Menolly duet with at the Gather?
3. How long does Piemur have to ride his runner for on his first mission?
4. Who is the understudy for Piemur in the chorus?
5. Who is Sebell?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Piemur performs songs for the miners in Chapter 4.
2. How does Silvina treat Piemur after his accident?
3. Describe what Master Olodkey looks like.
4. Describe Piemur's personality.
5. List the clothing items Piemur acquires in Chapter 3.
6. Why does Dirzan accost Piemur when he returns in Chapter 4?
7. What does Piemur think of Sebell and Menolly's conduct together after Sebell returns?
8. Why is Lord Meron suspected of illegal trade?
9. Describe Menolly's personality.
10. Describe what the Drummer's quarters looks like.
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)