|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does Clell and the others get for hurting Piemur?
(a) They are dispelled.
(b) They are fed water rations only.
(c) They are locked up in the Harper Hall dungeon.
(d) They are sent to their rooms.
2. What is the first thing a new born fire lizard wants?
(c) A nest.
3. What are Piemur's feelings about being alone on the Southern Continent?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He dislikes it.
(c) He likes it.
(d) He is afraid.
4. What is "pink root" used for?
(c) The cold.
(d) Belly ache.
5. What does Sebell see in the courtyard of Nabol?
(a) Fire Lizards.
(c) Lord Meron's body.
(d) A golden fire lizard egg.
6. Who does Master Robinton ask to send an urgent drum message out to the lords?
7. What crime is Lord Meron suspected of?
(a) Selling blue sapphires.
(b) Trading with the Oldtimers.
(c) Stealing women from nearby villages.
(d) Killing dragons.
8. Who are Meer and Talla?
(a) Sharra's sisters.
(b) Sharra's fire lizards.
(c) Sharra's dragons.
(d) Sharra's friends.
9. How does Piemur get from Nabol to the Southern Continent?
(a) He hides among the supplies for the Oldtimers.
(b) He sails by ship.
(c) He flies on the back of Fioth.
(d) He walks.
10. Which type of water craft does Master Robinton tell Menolly to prepare?
11. How many fire lizard egg pots does Piemur find in Lord Meron's room?
12. What does Piemur use for fishing line?
(a) A branch.
(b) A bunch of grass.
(c) A weed.
(d) A vine.
13. How many turns ago did Lord Meron get his first batch of fire lizards?
14. Who does Piemur worry about messing with his possessions?
(b) Master Olodkey.
15. What kind of relationship does Toric have with the harpers?
(c) He does not know any harpers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who squeezes Menolly's hand as they enter the Main Hall of Nabol?
2. Which of Piemur's friends cares for him while he is recovering?
3. What does Piemur worry about after landing in Nabol in Chapter 6?
4. What time of day does Piemur leave for Nabol in Chapter 6?
5. Does Piemur manage to get away with his prize at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)