|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bubbly pies does Piemur consume during dinner?
2. What happens to Piemur in the beginning of the story that changes his destiny?
(a) His voice changes.
(b) He is grievously wounded.
(c) He is blinded.
(d) His ability to drum is lost.
3. How long has it been since Piemur has ridden a runner before his first mission?
(a) Six years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
4. Why does Master Robinton become displeased with Piemur in Chapter 4?
(a) Piemur sings badly.
(b) Piemur makes assumptions about Sebell.
(c) Piemur disrespects the Oldtimers.
(d) Piemur lies about Menolly.
5. Who are Rocky, Mimic, and Lazy?
(c) Fire lizards.
6. Who is Dirzan?
(a) Master Olodkey's senior apprentice.
(b) Master Olodkey's apprentice.
(c) Master Olodkey's senior journeyman.
(d) Master Olodkey's favorite journeyman.
7. Who is Menolly?
(a) Piemur's sister.
(b) Master Robinton's wife.
(c) A journeywoman at Harper Hall.
(d) A dragonrider from Benden.
8. How does Piemur get injured?
(a) He is attacked by fire lizards.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He burns himself in a fire.
(d) He is run over by a runner beast.
9. What is the name of the dragon Piemur rides in Chapter 4?
10. Which valuable creatures can be found in Nabol?
(c) Fire lizards.
11. Who gives Piemur bubbly berry pies before dinner?
12. What colors are the trousers Silvina gives to Piemur?
(a) Black and Harper blue.
(b) Grey and Black.
(c) Forest green and tan.
(d) Harper blue and grey.
13. How large are the Drummer's quarters?
(a) Ten rooms.
(b) Six rooms.
(c) Four rooms.
(d) Two rooms.
14. What is the name of Master Robinton's fire lizard?
15. What song does Menolly sing solo in Chapter 4?
(a) "Fire Lizard Song."
(b) "The Harper Lady."
(c) "The Red Star Comes."
(d) "Great Dragon Ballad."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Menolly's queen fire lizard?
2. Who does Piemur report back to about the Oldtimers when he gets back to Harper Hall in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Piemur feel the need to defend his honor in Chapter 4?
4. Who is to blame for the problems at Nabol?
5. Why does Piemur get upset when he hears that Sherris is to report to Master Shonagar?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)