• Piemur wakes in the morning to the sound of drums.
• Menolly, Piemur, and Camo feed Menolly's fire lizards.
• Piemur attends chorus class.
• During chorus class Piemur's voice breaks.
• Piemur is sent to Master Robinton.
• The Master Harper tells Piemur he will be reassigned to work with Master Olodkey.
• Master Robinton asks Piemur if he is good at keeping secrets.
• Piemur informs both Menolly and Master Robinton that he can ride runners.
• Piemur is sent to see Silvina to get wherhide clothing for riding.
• Silvina gives Piemur proper clothing.
• Piemur receives two bubbly pies from Silvina.
• Piemur thinks of how he still looks forward to going back to singing.
• At dinner Piemur meets up with his two friends, Timiny and Brolly.
• Piemur's friends offer him bubbly pies to try and cheer him up.
• Piemur becomes angry when he hears that Sherris is to take his old place...
This section contains 1,163 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)