|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Admiral Sandecker meets up with Pitt and Giordino after Loren and Mike have been flown back to Washington, what does Sandecker bring with him?
(a) Big Man.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) Big Boy.
(d) Big John.
2. Who is Suma's second-in-command on the island?
3. How does Pitt feel when the nuclear bomb explodes and he is trying to escape in Big Ben?
4. According to Sandecker's plan, how much time will Pitt and Giordino have to get away from the bomb after setting the timer before the bomb explodes?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Ninety minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
5. As revealed to Loren Smith and Mike Diaz, how does Suma plan to deplete the world's old supply?
(a) Using strike teams.
(b) Using nuclear devices.
(c) Using oil-eating bacteria.
(d) Using gas bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the three MAIT members enter Suma's control room, who steps out of the shadows and captures the MAIT members?
2. As Pitt's mission is underway, how many of the bomb cars are still unaccounted for according to the U.S. Government's estimates?
3. How many hours does the President of the United States give Jordan's team to find and destroy Suma's control center?
4. What is the name of Tsuboi's supervisor?
5. Who helps Pitt during the fight by distracting Kamatori?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tsuboi decide to manually detonate at least one of the nuclear bomb cars?
2. After the MAIT members are captured on Suma's island, what does Suma share with his captives as they all dine together?
3. When the kamikaze detonates the nuclear bomb on U.S. soil, what does the President want to do?
4. Why is Pitt not surprised when Jordan tries to sneak into his home and surprise Pitt?
5. Why is Kamatori pleased that Pitt and Giordino have been given to Kamatori as a gift from Suma?
6. With Suma's capture by the Americans, why is the Kaiten Project now set back by several weeks?
7. What does the person concealed in the Murmoto car think as the nuclear device is examined?
8. Why are Suma's technicians not alarmed when they find a decommissioned robot?
9. On Ajima Island, why is Kamatori being berated by Suma?
10. Back at the house when he is selecting his next victim, why does Kamatori choose Fox instead of Weatherhill?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)