|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was NOT among the people to survive the explosion?
(a) Stacy Fox.
(b) Raul Salazar.
(c) Jimmy Knox.
(d) Oscar Steen.
2. How long does it take Pitt and Plunkett to reach the mountain summit they are headed for?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 18 hours.
(c) 22 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
3. When the Big John stops rising, how far away is the ocean surface?
(a) 200 feet.
(b) 15 feet.
(c) 138 feet.
(d) 53 feet.
4. What is the real name of the art specialist who met with Suma in Edo City?
(a) Masaki Shimzu.
(b) James Hanamura.
(c) Kamatori Yoshishu.
(d) Roy Orita.
5. How many people are stranded aboard Old Gert?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is the searched-for treasure thought to be worth?
2. What type of car is Loren Smith forced into when she is abducted?
3. What type of plane shoots at the unsuspecting Dennings' Demons?
4. To whom does Giordino tell the news when he realizes Pitt is trapped on Old Gert?
5. Who is aboard the repaired submersible that tries to rescue Pitt and Plunkett?
Short Essay Questions
1. What anomaly is seen on satellite imagery as the satellite expert delivers his brief regarding the explosion aboard the Divine Star?
2. When the excavators finally reach the tunnel and locate where they expected to find the treasure, what do they find?
3. What is the Yasukuni shrine?
4. Why is Old Gert not completely destroyed by the explosion as the two ships on the surface were?
5. What does an entry in the abandoned ship's log alert the boarding party to?
6. Why is Giordino so upset that Pitt is trapped on Old Gert?
7. What is the purpose of the congressional subcommittee that Loren Smith serves on?
8. Why does the crew of the ship that happens upon the drifting vessel send a boarding party over to the apparently abandoned ship?
9. As Chapter 7 opens, the Old Gert's crew is barely alive. Why is carbon dioxide rapidly building up?
10. As Pitt and Giordino accompany Admiral Sandecker to Washington, why does Pitt grow increasing angry with the Admiral?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)