|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pitt realize is a covert operative spying on Soggy Acres while en route to Washington D.C.?
(a) Craig Plunkett.
(b) Jimmy Knox.
(c) Raul Salazar.
(d) Stacy Fox.
2. Who was NOT among the people to survive the explosion?
(a) Jimmy Knox.
(b) Raul Salazar.
(c) Stacy Fox.
(d) Oscar Steen.
3. How many automobiles are aboard the drifting ship?
4. In Chapter 31, what is the name of the farmer who discovers dozens of old turbo aircraft in a hidden bunker?
(a) Mr. Clausen.
(b) Mr. Kaiten.
(c) Mr. Kamatori.
(d) Mr. Orita.
5. What is MAIT?
(a) The mission's acting investigative team.
(b) The mission agency investigative team.
(c) The multi-agency investigative team.
(d) The main acting investigative team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of the meeting that takes place at Headquarters?
2. When first spotted, about how far below the ocean's surface are Pitt and Plunkett?
3. How many people are stranded aboard Old Gert?
4. How much time elapses between the explosion and the destruction of the Invincible?
5. What is the name of the captain on the ship that authorizes sending the boarding party to explore the drifting ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Yasukuni shrine?
2. What does an entry in the abandoned ship's log alert the boarding party to?
3. When Jim Hanamura is late reporting in, Pitt is concerned. Why is Hanamura late checking in?
4. As Pitt and Giordino accompany Admiral Sandecker to Washington, why does Pitt grow increasing angry with the Admiral?
5. During the meeting at Headquarters, what does Pitt learn about the Soggy Acres project?
6. Why is the pod less buoyant than expected, so it does not reach the ocean surface?
7. What additional steps must the ground crew take in order to load the nuclear bomb onto the Dennings' Demons?
8. When Dennings first sees the nuclear bomb, what does he think it looks like?
9. Name three things that Tsuboi wants to see happen.
10. What is the mission of the British survey vessel in the Western Pacific?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)