|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The abductors are carrying briefcases. What is in their briefcases?
2. What is the name of the ship that happens upon the drifting ship and sends a boarding party over?
(a) The Salazar.
(b) The Murmoto.
(c) The Narvik.
(d) The Korvold.
3. What is the name of the Commander aboard the nuclear submarine sent to collect data and debris from the explosion site?
(a) Commander Jordan.
(b) Commander Morton.
(c) Commander DeLuca.
(d) Commander Meeker.
4. To whom does Giordino tell the news when he realizes Pitt is trapped on Old Gert?
(a) Ensign Sandecker.
(b) Admiral Sandecker.
(c) Corporal Sandecker.
(d) Captain Sandecker.
5. At the time of the explosion, how many hours of oxygen do the people trapped on Old Gert have left?
(a) Eighteen hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Six hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pitt realize is a covert operative spying on Soggy Acres while en route to Washington D.C.?
2. Under how many feet of water does the plane finally come to rest?
3. How many miles from an unnamed island does the Dennings' Demon crash land?
4. How many passengers aboard the Narvik survive the explosion's shock wave?
5. Who was NOT among the people to survive the explosion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What anomaly is seen on satellite imagery as the satellite expert delivers his brief regarding the explosion aboard the Divine Star?
2. Why is the salvage operation of the Divine Star put on hold?
3. Why is Giordino so upset that Pitt is trapped on Old Gert?
4. After the first two transport subs have left Old Gert, what do the remaining people aboard Old Gert do?
5. Why is Suma relatively unconcerned that the Divine Star blew up?
6. Why does the crew of the ship that happens upon the drifting vessel send a boarding party over to the apparently abandoned ship?
7. When the excavators finally reach the tunnel and locate where they expected to find the treasure, what do they find?
8. Describe what the first transport sub expected to find when it reached the ocean surface.
9. During the meeting at Headquarters, what does Pitt learn about the Soggy Acres project?
10. Why does Steen not want the Captain to send another boarding party to the Divine Star?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)