|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mechanical problem does the Dennings' Demons experience?
(a) An overheating control panel.
(b) A fuel line leak.
(c) A radar error.
(d) An overheating engine.
2. The abductors are carrying briefcases. What is in their briefcases?
3. How many ships like the Divine Star are headed to the United States?
4. What is the name of the photographer aboard the British survey vessel?
(a) Oscar Steen.
(b) Jimmy Knox.
(c) Craig Plunkett.
(d) Stacy Fox.
5. What is the name of the art specialist who meets with Hideki Suma in Edo City?
(a) Mr. Shimzu.
(b) Mr. Yoshishu.
(c) Mr. Enshu.
(d) Mr. Hanamura.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the subterranean room at Headquarters, who first approaches Pitt and tells him that they will be working together?
2. What was NOT damaged on Old Gert?
3. What is the name of the pilot aboard the British survey vessel's submersible?
4. How many times is Jim Hanamura shot when he is fleeing from Suma's men?
5. According to the meeting that takes place in Suma's office after the bugged painting has been installed, how long will it be before every car is in place?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the meeting at Headquarters, what does Pitt learn about the Soggy Acres project?
2. When Jim Hanamura is late reporting in, Pitt is concerned. Why is Hanamura late checking in?
3. What is the purpose of the congressional subcommittee that Loren Smith serves on?
4. What is unique about the identity of the person Pitt races against at the track while Loren is being abducted?
5. Why is the pod less buoyant than expected, so it does not reach the ocean surface?
6. After the first two transport subs have left Old Gert, what do the remaining people aboard Old Gert do?
7. Why does Craig Plunkett not simply shut off Old Gert's systems and let the crew members die as their oxygen supply dwindles down?
8. What is the mission of the British survey vessel in the Western Pacific?
9. Why does Steen not want the Captain to send another boarding party to the Divine Star?
10. What fleeting thought does Dennings have as he watches the nuclear bomb being loaded onto his aircraft?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)