|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Americans think will happen if the nuclear bomb aboard the Dennings' Demons is exploded underwater near the fault line?
(a) The Dragon Center will crumble.
(b) The Dragon Center will lose power.
(c) The Dragon Center will sink.
(d) The Dragon Center will explode.
2. How does Tsuboi plan to manually detonate one of the nuclear bomb cars?
(a) With a programmed code.
(b) With a rifle shot.
(c) With a strike team insertion.
(d) With a grenade.
3. To what city are Loren Smith and Mike Diaz tracked to before the trail goes cold?
4. What body part does Kamatori lose in the fight with Pitt?
(a) His ear.
(b) His nose.
(c) His hand.
(d) His foot.
5. Who truly enjoys the time spent interrogating Hideki Suma?
(a) Al Giordino.
(b) Raymond Jordan.
(c) Frank Mancuso.
(d) Admiral Sandecker.
6. How do Fox, Weatherhill, and Mancuso gain access to Ajima Island?
(a) Through security guard disguises.
(b) Through Edo City.
(c) Via helicopter.
(d) Via light aircraft.
7. What is Tsuboi known for?
(a) His cunning.
(b) His courage.
(c) His planning.
(d) His ruthlessness.
8. Where are Pitt and Giordino allowed to take a little R & R time while awaiting the arrival of Admiral Sandecker after Loren and Mike have been flown back to Washington?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Wake Island.
(d) Ajima Island.
9. What does Pitt throw out of the store towards their pursuers?
(a) A burning fuel tank.
(b) A burning can of paint thinner.
(c) A burning gas can.
(d) A burning can of paint.
10. Who argues with Suma after Suma asserts that America is full of criminals and drug addicts?
(a) Loren Smith.
(b) Al Giordino.
(c) Dirk Pitt.
(d) Tim Weatherhill.
11. According to Sandecker's plan, how many kilometers must Pitt and Giordino move the nuclear bomb to get it into position closer to the island?
12. Under whose care is Toshie placed when the crisis is over?
(a) Al Giordino.
(b) Frank Mancuso.
(c) Admiral Sandecker.
(d) Raymond Jordan.
13. How is the tunnel at the Germany dive site booby-trapped?
(a) Nuclear warheads.
(b) Electric shocks.
(c) Gun shots.
(d) Poisonous gasses.
14. On what day does Dirk Pitt's obituary appear in the newspaper?
(a) December 19, 1993.
(b) October 19, 1993.
(c) November 19, 1993.
(d) September 19, 1993.
15. What does the President of the United States insist that the Prime Minister of Japan do as punishment for his part in the Kaiten Project?
(a) Admit defeat.
(c) Stand trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Pitt lock Giordino up in order to prevent Giordino from accompanying Pitt on their mission?
2. Whom does Raymond Jordan suspect of being a sleeper agent?
3. How far from the blast is Pitt when the nuclear bomb he moved into position near the fault line explodes?
4. Who is Suma's second-in-command on the island?
5. What is the name of the assassin employed by Suma?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)