|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the art specialist who met with Suma in Edo City?
(a) Roy Orita.
(b) James Hanamura.
(c) Masaki Shimzu.
(d) Kamatori Yoshishu.
2. What is the name of the British survey vessel's submersible?
(a) The Invincible.
(b) Old Gert.
(c) The Fox.
(d) Old Beauty.
3. When first spotted, about how far below the ocean's surface are Pitt and Plunkett?
(a) 30 meters.
(b) 50 meters.
(c) 100 meters.
(d) 300 meters.
4. What is the name of the submersible that descends to rescue the trapped oceanographic team?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Big Man.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Big John.
5. Who goes to the car company and discovers the missing inventory of cars?
(a) Al Giordino.
(b) Dirk Pitt.
(c) Frank Mancuso.
(d) Raymond Jordan.
6. According to the meeting that takes place in Suma's office after the bugged painting has been installed, how long will it be before every car is in place?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Ten days.
7. How many passengers aboard the Invincible survive the explosion's shock wave?
8. What is the name of the secret project that the rescuers are working on?
(a) Standing Acres.
(b) Six Acres.
(c) Space Acres.
(d) Soggy Acres.
9. What is the name of the captain on the ship that authorizes sending the boarding party to explore the drifting ship?
(a) Captain Salazar.
(b) Captain Murmoto.
(c) Captain Korvold.
(d) Captain Narvik.
10. Who shoots the car aboard the Divine Star?
(a) Captain Korvold.
(b) Oscar Steen.
(c) Jimmy Knox.
(d) Stacy Fox.
11. How many times is Jim Hanamura shot when he is fleeing from Suma's men?
12. How many planes make up the attacking patrol group?
13. What mechanical problem does the Dennings' Demons experience?
(a) A radar error.
(b) A fuel line leak.
(c) An overheating engine.
(d) An overheating control panel.
14. How many pounds overweight is the Dennings' Demons when it takes off?
15. How far from the drifting ship is the British survey vessel?
(a) Sixteen kilometers.
(b) Twenty kilometers.
(c) Twelve kilometers.
(d) Ten kilometers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under how many feet of water does the plane finally come to rest?
2. What is the name of the senator serving with Smith on the congressional subcommittee?
3. Who does Jim Hanamura entrust to deliver the blueprints of Suma's hideout to the American Embassy?
4. Who is in charge of the meeting that takes place at Headquarters?
5. Who is aboard the second transport sub to leave Old Gert?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)