|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Mother's Breath: Chapters 68 - 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Fox, Weatherhill, and Mancuso gain access to Ajima Island?
(a) Via light aircraft.
(b) Via helicopter.
(c) Through security guard disguises.
(d) Through Edo City.
2. What lie does Pitt tell Giordino in their room because Pitt believes that the room is bugged?
(a) Pitt is afraid of Kamatori.
(b) Pitt hurt his leg in the crash.
(c) Pitt is in love with Loren.
(d) Pitt hurt his arm in the crash.
3. Where does the person going to the car company claim to be from in order to access the car company's files?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Washington Police Department.
(c) The Commerce Department.
(d) The State Department.
4. As revealed to Loren Smith and Mike Diaz, how does Suma plan to deplete the world's old supply?
(a) Using gas bombs.
(b) Using oil-eating bacteria.
(c) Using nuclear devices.
(d) Using strike teams.
5. Who gives Pitt a plane as a "thank you" for saving the lives of the remaining German divers?
(a) Gert Halder.
(b) Omar Shariff.
(c) Raymond Jordan.
(d) Brad Altima.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Presidential briefing, how many ships were in the area when the explosion in the Western Pacific occurred?
2. What is the name of the plot involving the automobile bomb shipments?
3. What was the original time frame for the rescuers' secret project that is now compromised by the need to rescue the oceanographic team?
4. What is MAIT?
5. As the helicopter flees from Ajima Island with Suma aboard, where is the helicopter planning to land?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)