|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Mother's Breath: Chapters 68 - 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Suma's prisoners is the first to be hunted by Kamatori?
(a) Frank Mancuso.
(b) Dirk Pitt.
(c) Al Giordino.
(d) Stacy Fox.
2. How long does Tsuboi give the President to announce to the American people that the President has given into Tsuboi's demands?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Eighteen hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Three hours.
3. In what state is the nuclear bomb that the Japanese plan to detonate located?
(a) New Mexico.
4. Who is aboard the repaired submersible that tries to rescue Pitt and Plunkett?
(a) Raymond Jordan.
(b) David DeLuca.
(c) Oscar Steen.
(d) Al Giordino.
5. How many people are stranded aboard Old Gert?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Ajima Island from Edo City?
2. How many people aboard the first transport sub survive after the sub is hit by the junk ship?
3. Why does the second transport sub not return to Old Gert to rescue Pitt and Plunkett?
4. What is the name of the photographer aboard the British survey vessel?
5. Who argues with Suma after Suma asserts that America is full of criminals and drug addicts?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)