|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 46 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues with Suma after Suma asserts that America is full of criminals and drug addicts?
(a) Loren Smith.
(b) Tim Weatherhill.
(c) Al Giordino.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
2. Who shoots the car aboard the Divine Star?
(a) Stacy Fox.
(b) Oscar Steen.
(c) Captain Korvold.
(d) Jimmy Knox.
3. How do Fox, Weatherhill, and Mancuso gain access to Ajima Island?
(a) Through Edo City.
(b) Through security guard disguises.
(c) Via helicopter.
(d) Via light aircraft.
4. How is the tunnel at the Germany dive site booby-trapped?
(a) Nuclear warheads.
(b) Gun shots.
(c) Poisonous gasses.
(d) Electric shocks.
5. How long does it take Pitt and Plunkett to reach the mountain summit they are headed for?
(a) 22 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 18 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT present when the abduction of Loren Smith is attempted?
2. In his younger days, how deep had Pitt been able to free dive?
3. How many pounds overweight is the Dennings' Demons when it takes off?
4. According to the meeting that takes place in Suma's office after the bugged painting has been installed, how many bomb cars are still en route to their destinations?
5. As the three MAIT members enter Suma's control room, who steps out of the shadows and captures the MAIT members?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)