|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 46 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what port was the drifting ship originally headed?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
2. What is the name of the satellite photo expert in Washington?
(a) Adam Morton.
(b) Raymond Jordan.
(c) David DeLuca.
(d) Curtis Meeker.
3. What kind of airplane is the Dennings' Demons?
4. How much time elapses between the explosion and the sinking of the Narvik?
(a) Twelve minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
5. Who is aboard the first transport sub to leave Old Gert?
(a) Al Giordino.
(b) Craig Plunkett.
(c) Dirk Pitt.
(d) Stacy Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. After landing in Washington D.C., where are Pitt, Giordino, Fox, and Sandecker taken?
2. According to the Presidential briefing, how many submarines were in the area when the explosion in the Western Pacific occurred?
3. How many men are in the ambulance that pursues Pitt and the others as they head for the Dulles airport?
4. After finding the Ajima painting in the treasure trove, where are Pitt and Giordino?
5. How many ships like the Divine Star are already docked at United States' ports?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)