|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 46 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time elapses between the explosion and the destruction of the Invincible?
(b) Fifteen seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Five seconds.
2. Who does Jim Hanamura entrust to deliver the blueprints of Suma's hideout to the American Embassy?
(a) A cab driver.
(b) A limo driver.
(c) A truck driver.
(d) A bus driver.
3. What is the name of the photographer aboard the British survey vessel?
(a) Jimmy Knox.
(b) Craig Plunkett.
(c) Stacy Fox.
(d) Oscar Steen.
4. When Jordan gives Pitt his next assignment for a dive in Germany, where had the last known sighting of the Ajima painting been?
5. How many passengers aboard the Invincible survive the explosion's shock wave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which crewmember first hears the unexpected sounds?
2. How many passengers aboard the Narvik survive the explosion's shock wave?
3. Where is Suma's secret installation located?
4. According to the meeting that takes place in Suma's office after the bugged painting has been installed, how long will it be before every car is in place?
5. What is predicted to occur within twelve hours of the oceanographic team's rescue?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)