|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 46 - 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under how many feet of water does the plane finally come to rest?
2. Where do the five remaining members of MAIT meet to plan their attack on Ajima Island?
(a) On Palau.
(b) On Hawaii.
(c) In Berlin.
(d) In Edo City.
3. What is the name of the doctor on Ajima Island?
(a) Dr. Martin.
(b) Dr. Johnson.
(c) Dr. Nagomi.
(d) Dr. Maiki.
4. What song do the men in the nuclear submarine's sonar room hear playing through the ocean?
(a) Minne the Mermaid.
(b) The Little Mermaid.
(c) Ocean's Eleven.
(d) Minnie Mouse.
5. Who is aboard the second transport sub to leave Old Gert?
(a) Dirk Pitt.
(b) Craig Plunkett.
(c) Al Giordino.
(d) Stacy Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what port was the drifting ship originally headed?
2. What is the name of the man piloting the submersible that rescues the trapped oceanographic team?
3. According to the meeting that takes place in Suma's office after the bugged painting has been installed, how many bomb cars are still en route to their destinations?
4. After leaving the meeting room at Headquarters, who does Pitt call and invite to a meeting?
5. How many automobiles are aboard the drifting ship?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)