|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Kaiten Menace: Chapters 29 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the nuclear submarine sent to the explosion site to collect data and debris?
(a) The Indianapolis.
(b) The Aquarius.
(c) The Nemesis.
(d) The Tucson.
2. What is the name of the man piloting the submersible that rescues the trapped oceanographic team?
(a) Raul Salazar.
(b) Dirk Pitt.
(c) Clive Cussler.
(d) Al Giordino.
3. Who is aboard the repaired submersible that tries to rescue Pitt and Plunkett?
(a) Raymond Jordan.
(b) Al Giordino.
(c) Oscar Steen.
(d) David DeLuca.
4. How many planes make up the attacking patrol group?
5. How many cars are discovered to be missing from the inventory lists at the car company?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Pitt and Plunkett to reach the mountain summit they are headed for?
2. What kind of airplane is the Dennings' Demons?
3. How many passengers aboard the Invincible survive the explosion's shock wave?
4. How many automobiles are aboard the drifting ship?
5. What is the name of the secret project that the rescuers are working on?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)