|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Kaiten Menace: Chapters 29 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area is NOT mentioned as one to which the bomb cars are being sent?
(a) South America.
(b) The Soviet Union.
(d) The United States.
2. What is the real name of the art specialist who met with Suma in Edo City?
(a) Roy Orita.
(b) James Hanamura.
(c) Masaki Shimzu.
(d) Kamatori Yoshishu.
3. How many miles from an unnamed island does the Dennings' Demon crash land?
(a) 10 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
4. What is the name of the art specialist who meets with Hideki Suma in Edo City?
(a) Mr. Yoshishu.
(b) Mr. Shimzu.
(c) Mr. Hanamura.
(d) Mr. Enshu.
5. What state does Loren Smith represent in Congress?
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the captain on the ship that authorizes sending the boarding party to explore the drifting ship?
2. Who has been recruited by Suma to take delivery of specific cars from the incoming ships?
3. Who aboard the Dennings' Demon is killed by the attacking patrol plane?
4. Who is aboard the first transport sub to leave Old Gert?
5. Which crewmember first hears the unexpected sounds?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)