|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Kaiten Menace: Chapters 29 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under how many feet of water does the plane finally come to rest?
2. Where was the nuclear bomb created?
(a) Los Alamos.
(b) Edwards Air Force Base.
(c) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What is the name of the British survey vessel's submersible?
(a) The Fox.
(b) Old Beauty.
(c) The Invincible.
(d) Old Gert.
4. Why does the second transport sub not return to Old Gert to rescue Pitt and Plunkett?
(a) It has shorted batteries.
(b) It is out of fuel.
(c) It is struck by the junk ship.
(d) It has oxygen system failures.
5. How far from the drifting ship is the British survey vessel?
(a) Twelve kilometers.
(b) Twenty kilometers.
(c) Ten kilometers.
(d) Sixteen kilometers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Conrow Guyot?
2. What state does Loren Smith represent in Congress?
3. Who shoots the car aboard the Divine Star?
4. What kind of airplane is the Dennings' Demons?
5. What does Suma call the people he has recruited in the United States to spy for him when needed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)