|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Kaiten Menace: Chapters 29 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the nuclear submarine sent to the explosion site to collect data and debris?
(a) The Tucson.
(b) The Indianapolis.
(c) The Nemesis.
(d) The Aquarius.
2. How much time elapses between the explosion and the sinking of the Narvik?
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Twelve minutes.
3. Where does the person going to the car company claim to be from in order to access the car company's files?
(a) The Washington Police Department.
(b) The State Department.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Commerce Department.
4. How much money is the searched-for treasure thought to be worth?
(a) Over $500 million.
(b) Over $500 thousand.
(c) Over $500 trillion.
(d) Over $500 billion.
5. What is the name of the captain on the ship that authorizes sending the boarding party to explore the drifting ship?
(a) Captain Salazar.
(b) Captain Korvold.
(c) Captain Narvik.
(d) Captain Murmoto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Conrow Guyot?
2. To whom does Giordino tell the news when he realizes Pitt is trapped on Old Gert?
3. What is the name of the ship that happens upon the drifting ship and sends a boarding party over?
4. According to what the U.S. intelligence agencies have learned, what type of automobiles are being used to smuggle in the nuclear devices?
5. How many ships like the Divine Star are already docked at United States' ports?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)