|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Kaiten Menace: Chapters 21 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been recruited by Suma to take delivery of specific cars from the incoming ships?
(a) George Furukawa.
(b) Stacy Fox.
(c) Robin Yasukuni.
(d) Al Giordino.
2. Who does Pitt realize is a covert operative spying on Soggy Acres while en route to Washington D.C.?
(a) Jimmy Knox.
(b) Craig Plunkett.
(c) Stacy Fox.
(d) Raul Salazar.
3. What is the name of the treasure the men in the Philippines are searching for?
(a) Semanara's Gold.
(b) Yamashita's Gold.
(c) Suma's Gold.
(d) Hitler's Gold.
4. Who is in charge of the meeting that takes place at Headquarters?
(a) Raymond Jordan.
(b) Frank Mancuso.
(c) Admiral Sandecker.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
5. What problem do warning lights indicate that Pitt and Plunkett have aboard Big John?
(a) A carbon dioxide overload.
(b) A pinhole leak.
(c) An oxygen shortage.
(d) A fuel leak.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time elapses between the explosion and the destruction of the Invincible?
2. How many people are stranded aboard Old Gert?
3. At the time of the explosion, how many hours of oxygen do the people trapped on Old Gert have left?
4. What is the name of the captain on the ship that authorizes sending the boarding party to explore the drifting ship?
5. What is MAIT?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)