|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, The Kaiten Menace: Chapters 21 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which crewmember first hears the unexpected sounds?
2. What is the name of the pilot aboard the British survey vessel's submersible?
(a) Jimmy Knox.
(b) Stacy Fox.
(c) Craig Plunkett.
(d) Oscar Steen.
3. How much time elapses between the explosion and the destruction of the Invincible?
(a) Fifteen seconds.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Five seconds.
4. In the subterranean room at Headquarters, who first approaches Pitt and tells him that they will be working together?
(a) Clive Cussler.
(b) Admiral Sandecker.
(c) Frank Mancuso.
(d) Raymond Jordan.
5. Where was the nuclear bomb created?
(a) Los Alamos.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(d) Edwards Air Force Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who aboard the Dennings' Demon is killed by the attacking patrol plane?
2. How far from Japan is the plane when it runs into mechanical problems?
3. According to the Presidential briefing, how many ships were in the area when the explosion in the Western Pacific occurred?
4. What is the name of the navigation officer who pinpoints the source of music for Admiral Sandecker aboard the nuclear submarine?
5. When the Big John stops rising, how far away is the ocean surface?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)