|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Big John: Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Presidential briefing, how many submarines were in the area when the explosion in the Western Pacific occurred?
2. How far from Japan is the plane when it runs into mechanical problems?
(a) 300 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
3. What is the name of the British survey vessel?
(a) Old Beauty.
(b) The Fox.
(c) The Invincible.
(d) Old Gert.
4. What is the name of the photographer aboard the British survey vessel?
(a) Stacy Fox.
(b) Jimmy Knox.
(c) Oscar Steen.
(d) Craig Plunkett.
5. Who aboard the Dennings' Demon is killed by the attacking patrol plane?
(a) The bombardier.
(b) The communications officer.
(c) The tail gunner.
(d) The pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the nuclear bomb created?
2. Which crewmember simply wants to turn the remaining systems off and die?
3. How many pounds overweight is the Dennings' Demons when it takes off?
4. How many miles from an unnamed island does the Dennings' Demon crash land?
5. What was NOT damaged on Old Gert?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)