|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Big John: Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are stranded aboard Old Gert?
2. What is the name of the captain on the ship that authorizes sending the boarding party to explore the drifting ship?
(a) Captain Korvold.
(b) Captain Salazar.
(c) Captain Murmoto.
(d) Captain Narvik.
3. How long do the rescuers initially intend to keep the oceanographic team prisoner in order to protect their secret project?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Sixty days.
4. What is the name of the pilot who successfully drops a nuclear bomb on Japan?
(a) Colonel Mayers.
(b) Colonel Pitt.
(c) Colonel Dennings.
(d) Colonel Tibbets.
5. How far from Japan is the plane when it runs into mechanical problems?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 300 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the crew members hear that makes them think they are hallucinating?
2. Who shoots the car aboard the Divine Star?
3. What is the name of the nuclear submarine sent to the explosion site to collect data and debris?
4. How many passengers aboard the Narvik survive the explosion's shock wave?
5. What is predicted to occur within twelve hours of the oceanographic team's rescue?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)