|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Big John: Chapters 13 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man piloting the submersible that rescues the trapped oceanographic team?
(a) Raul Salazar.
(b) Clive Cussler.
(c) Dirk Pitt.
(d) Al Giordino.
2. What is the name of the submersible that descends to rescue the trapped oceanographic team?
(a) Big Larry.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) Big Man.
(d) Big John.
3. What is the name of the satellite photo expert in Washington?
(a) Raymond Jordan.
(b) David DeLuca.
(c) Adam Morton.
(d) Curtis Meeker.
4. How far from the drifting ship is the British survey vessel?
(a) Twelve kilometers.
(b) Ten kilometers.
(c) Sixteen kilometers.
(d) Twenty kilometers.
5. What do the crew members hear that makes them think they are hallucinating?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the nuclear bomb created?
2. What is the name of the treasure the men in the Philippines are searching for?
3. Who aboard the Dennings' Demon is killed by the attacking patrol plane?
4. What type of plane shoots at the unsuspecting Dennings' Demons?
5. Which crewmember first hears the unexpected sounds?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)