|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Big John: Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Presidential briefing, how many ships were in the area when the explosion in the Western Pacific occurred?
2. Who helped design the British survey vessel's submersible?
(a) Craig Plunkett.
(b) Jimmy Knox.
(c) Oscar Steen.
(d) Stacy Fox.
3. What is predicted to occur within twelve hours of the oceanographic team's rescue?
(a) A nuclear strike.
(b) An attack on the secret project.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A declaration of war.
4. How much time elapses between the explosion and the destruction of the Invincible?
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Five seconds.
(d) Fifteen seconds.
5. As Chapter 1 opens, what is the name of the ship that is adrift in the Western Pacific?
(a) The Divine Moon.
(b) The Divine Wind.
(c) The Divine Sun.
(d) The Divine Star.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots the car aboard the Divine Star?
2. How many miles from an unnamed island does the Dennings' Demon crash land?
3. How many planes make up the attacking patrol group?
4. According to the Presidential briefing, how many submarines were in the area when the explosion in the Western Pacific occurred?
5. What is the name of the plane that successfully drops a nuclear bomb on Japan?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)