|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Big John: Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was NOT damaged on Old Gert?
(a) The air intake system.
(b) The battery system.
(c) The communications system.
(d) The propulsion system.
2. How far from Japan is the plane when it runs into mechanical problems?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 500 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
3. How many passengers aboard the Narvik survive the explosion's shock wave?
4. Where was the nuclear bomb created?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(c) Edwards Air Force Base.
(d) Los Alamos.
5. What is the name of the captain on the ship that authorizes sending the boarding party to explore the drifting ship?
(a) Captain Narvik.
(b) Captain Murmoto.
(c) Captain Salazar.
(d) Captain Korvold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the pilot aboard the British survey vessel's submersible?
2. Which crewmember first hears the unexpected sounds?
3. How many passengers aboard the Invincible survive the explosion's shock wave?
4. What is the name of the plane that successfully drops a nuclear bomb on Japan?
5. How long can the British survey vessel's submersible support a crew of three people?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)