|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Mother's Breath: Chapters 59 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the minimum time frame that the technicians will need to reprogram the software with new codes?
(a) Three days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Twenty-four hours.
2. How much money is the searched-for treasure thought to be worth?
(a) Over $500 trillion.
(b) Over $500 million.
(c) Over $500 thousand.
(d) Over $500 billion.
3. Which of Suma's prisoners is the first to be hunted by Kamatori?
(a) Dirk Pitt.
(b) Al Giordino.
(c) Stacy Fox.
(d) Frank Mancuso.
4. Who helped design the British survey vessel's submersible?
(a) Craig Plunkett.
(b) Oscar Steen.
(c) Stacy Fox.
(d) Jimmy Knox.
5. What is Dirk Pitt's most passionate hobby?
(a) Collecting old coins.
(b) Collecting vintage cars.
(c) Collecting artwork.
(d) Collecting antique swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 31, what is the name of the farmer who discovers dozens of old turbo aircraft in a hidden bunker?
2. What is the name of the ship that happens upon the drifting ship and sends a boarding party over?
3. What is the name of the Commander aboard the nuclear submarine sent to collect data and debris from the explosion site?
4. Who argues with Suma after Suma asserts that America is full of criminals and drug addicts?
5. What does Weatherhill notice inside each of the bomb cars while he is in the garage area?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)