|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Mother's Breath: Chapters 59 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Presidential briefing, how many submarines were in the area when the explosion in the Western Pacific occurred?
2. After being captured on Ajima Island, which two MAIT members are imprisoned together?
(a) Pitt and Giordino.
(b) Pitt and Fox.
(c) Weatherhill and Fox.
(d) Giordino and Mancuso.
3. What is the name of the satellite photo expert in Washington?
(a) Adam Morton.
(b) David DeLuca.
(c) Curtis Meeker.
(d) Raymond Jordan.
4. Who remains behind in Germany to oversee the packaging of the Japanese art found in the treasure trove?
(a) Frank Mancuso.
(b) Jimmy Knox.
(c) Al Giordino.
(d) Admiral Sandecker.
5. What is the name of the pilot aboard the British survey vessel's submersible?
(a) Stacy Fox.
(b) Craig Plunkett.
(c) Oscar Steen.
(d) Jimmy Knox.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of the explosion, how many hours of oxygen do the people trapped on Old Gert have left?
2. What is the name of the nuclear submarine sent to the explosion site to collect data and debris?
3. What song do the men in the nuclear submarine's sonar room hear playing through the ocean?
4. Where are Weatherhill and Fox ordered to return after replacing the nuclear device with a decoy?
5. What type of car is Loren Smith forced into when she is abducted?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)