|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Mother's Breath: Chapters 59 - 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While briefing the President of the United States, what does Jordan talk the President out of doing?
(a) Ordering a nuclear strike.
(b) Pleading for mercy.
(c) Calling off the Soggy Acres project.
(d) Assassinating Suma.
2. In Chapter 31, what is the name of the farmer who discovers dozens of old turbo aircraft in a hidden bunker?
(a) Mr. Orita.
(b) Mr. Kaiten.
(c) Mr. Clausen.
(d) Mr. Kamatori.
3. How much money is the searched-for treasure thought to be worth?
(a) Over $500 billion.
(b) Over $500 million.
(c) Over $500 thousand.
(d) Over $500 trillion.
4. What is the name of the British survey vessel?
(a) The Fox.
(b) The Invincible.
(c) Old Beauty.
(d) Old Gert.
5. Who helped design the British survey vessel's submersible?
(a) Oscar Steen.
(b) Jimmy Knox.
(c) Craig Plunkett.
(d) Stacy Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding the Ajima painting in the treasure trove, where are Pitt and Giordino?
2. After learning that both the Congresswoman and Senator have been abducted, who do Pitt, Sandecker, and Giordino also learn has been abducted?
3. What is the real name of the art specialist who met with Suma in Edo City?
4. According to what the U.S. intelligence agencies have learned, what type of automobiles are being used to smuggle in the nuclear devices?
5. What does Suma call the people he has recruited in the United States to spy for him when needed?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)