|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 37 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Commander aboard the nuclear submarine sent to collect data and debris from the explosion site?
(a) Commander Jordan.
(b) Commander Meeker.
(c) Commander DeLuca.
(d) Commander Morton.
2. When first spotted, about how far below the ocean's surface are Pitt and Plunkett?
(a) 30 meters.
(b) 100 meters.
(c) 50 meters.
(d) 300 meters.
3. Who shoots the car aboard the Divine Star?
(a) Jimmy Knox.
(b) Stacy Fox.
(c) Captain Korvold.
(d) Oscar Steen.
4. How many passengers aboard the Narvik survive the explosion's shock wave?
5. After finding the Ajima painting in the treasure trove, where are Pitt and Giordino?
(a) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dirk Pitt's most passionate hobby?
2. What does Pitt find after running to the vehicle that he chased from the racetrack after Loren was abducted?
3. After leaving the meeting room at Headquarters, who does Pitt call and invite to a meeting?
4. Who remains behind in Germany to oversee the packaging of the Japanese art found in the treasure trove?
5. At the time of the explosion, how many hours of oxygen do the people trapped on Old Gert have left?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)