|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 52 - 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Conrow Guyot?
(a) Pitt and Plunkett's destination.
(b) The nuclear shipment's origination point.
(c) The name of the submarine rescuing Pitt and Plunkett.
(d) The nuclear plan's code name.
2. Who is aboard the repaired submersible that tries to rescue Pitt and Plunkett?
(a) Al Giordino.
(b) Raymond Jordan.
(c) Oscar Steen.
(d) David DeLuca.
3. As revealed to Loren Smith and Mike Diaz, how does Suma plan to deplete the world's old supply?
(a) Using strike teams.
(b) Using oil-eating bacteria.
(c) Using gas bombs.
(d) Using nuclear devices.
4. In Chapter 31, what is the name of the farmer who discovers dozens of old turbo aircraft in a hidden bunker?
(a) Mr. Clausen.
(b) Mr. Kaiten.
(c) Mr. Orita.
(d) Mr. Kamatori.
5. Who helps Pitt during the fight by distracting Kamatori?
(a) Tim Weatherhill.
(b) Frank Mancuso.
(c) Stacy Fox.
(d) Al Giordino.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jim Hanamura entrust to deliver the blueprints of Suma's hideout to the American Embassy?
2. What is the name of the plot involving the automobile bomb shipments?
3. In his younger days, how deep had Pitt been able to free dive?
4. How many times is Jim Hanamura shot when he is fleeing from Suma's men?
5. While speculating about Loren's abduction, who else does Pitt learn has disappeared?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)