|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 52 - 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim Hanamura entrust to deliver the blueprints of Suma's hideout to the American Embassy?
(a) A truck driver.
(b) A limo driver.
(c) A bus driver.
(d) A cab driver.
2. In his younger days, how deep had Pitt been able to free dive?
(a) 80 feet.
(b) 18 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 50 feet.
3. What problem do warning lights indicate that Pitt and Plunkett have aboard Big John?
(a) A carbon dioxide overload.
(b) A fuel leak.
(c) A pinhole leak.
(d) An oxygen shortage.
4. While speculating about Loren's abduction, who else does Pitt learn has disappeared?
(a) Admiral Sandecker.
(b) Mike Diaz.
(c) Jim Hanamura.
(d) Hideki Suma.
5. After he confronts Kamatori in the study, what weapon does Pitt take from Kamatori's wall?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Jim Hanamura shot when he is fleeing from Suma's men?
2. In Chapter 31, what is the name of the farmer who discovers dozens of old turbo aircraft in a hidden bunker?
3. Who helps Pitt during the fight by distracting Kamatori?
4. How long does it take Pitt and Plunkett to reach the mountain summit they are headed for?
5. What is the name of the plot involving the automobile bomb shipments?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)