|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 52 - 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While speculating about Loren's abduction, who else does Pitt learn has disappeared?
(a) Admiral Sandecker.
(b) Jim Hanamura.
(c) Hideki Suma.
(d) Mike Diaz.
2. After learning that both the Congresswoman and Senator have been abducted, who do Pitt, Sandecker, and Giordino also learn has been abducted?
(a) Roy Orita.
(b) Hideki Suma.
(c) Jimmy Knox.
(d) Marvin Showalter.
3. How long does it take Pitt and Plunkett to reach the mountain summit they are headed for?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 22 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
4. What is the name of the plot involving the automobile bomb shipments?
(a) The Katamori Project.
(b) The Doomsday Project.
(c) The Kaiten Project.
(d) The Hanamura Project.
5. Who does Jim Hanamura entrust to deliver the blueprints of Suma's hideout to the American Embassy?
(a) A bus driver.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A truck driver.
(d) A limo driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. As revealed to Loren Smith and Mike Diaz, how does Suma plan to deplete the world's old supply?
2. How many times is Jim Hanamura shot when he is fleeing from Suma's men?
3. In Chapter 31, what is the name of the farmer who discovers dozens of old turbo aircraft in a hidden bunker?
4. Tim Weatherhill is hiding an explosive device on his person. Where is he hiding the device?
5. When the Big John stops rising, how far away is the ocean surface?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)