|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ajima Island: Chapters 52 - 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Pitt during the fight by distracting Kamatori?
(a) Stacy Fox.
(b) Tim Weatherhill.
(c) Frank Mancuso.
(d) Al Giordino.
2. Who is aboard the repaired submersible that tries to rescue Pitt and Plunkett?
(a) Al Giordino.
(b) Raymond Jordan.
(c) David DeLuca.
(d) Oscar Steen.
3. What body part does Kamatori lose in the fight with Pitt?
(a) His hand.
(b) His ear.
(c) His nose.
(d) His foot.
4. When the Big John stops rising, how far away is the ocean surface?
(a) 138 feet.
(b) 15 feet.
(c) 53 feet.
(d) 200 feet.
5. Tim Weatherhill is hiding an explosive device on his person. Where is he hiding the device?
(a) In his jacket.
(b) In his briefcase.
(c) In his shoe.
(d) Under his hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the plot involving the automobile bomb shipments?
2. What problem do warning lights indicate that Pitt and Plunkett have aboard Big John?
3. In his younger days, how deep had Pitt been able to free dive?
4. How long does it take Pitt and Plunkett to reach the mountain summit they are headed for?
5. What is Conrow Guyot?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)