1. What kind of airplane is the Dennings' Demons?
2. Where was the nuclear bomb created?
(a) Los Alamos.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
(d) Edwards Air Force Base.
3. How many pounds overweight is the Dennings' Demons when it takes off?
4. How far from Japan is the plane when it runs into mechanical problems?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 500 miles.
(c) 300 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
5. What mechanical problem does the Dennings' Demons experience?
(a) An overheating control panel.
(b) An overheating engine.
(c) A fuel line leak.
(d) A radar error.
6. What type of plane shoots at the unsuspecting Dennings' Demons?
(a) A B-29.
(b) A Z250.
(c) An A6M.
(d) A C-5.
7. Who aboard the Dennings' Demon is killed by the attacking patrol plane?
(a) The bombardier.
(b) The pilot.
(c) The communications officer.
(d) The tail gunner.
8. How many planes make up the attacking patrol group?
9. Under how many feet of water does the plane finally come to rest?
This section contains 4,124 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)