|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is swelling mold?
(a) A way to preserve artifacts.
(b) The way to keep food from spoiling.
(c) A way to keep artifacts cushioned from breaking.
(d) A substance used to stop flooding.
2. Where does David tell Fitzwilliams some of the items to be auctioned originated?
(a) Site 518.
(b) An unnamed, illegal archeological site in Hunan.
(c) Site 889.
(d) A museum that was closed in Wuhan.
3. What does Brian write in his diary two days before his disappearance?
(a) He is really frightened.
(b) Lily has double crossed him.
(c) Angela is in danger.
(d) He is leaving for the States the next day.
4. What is Angela's occupation?
5. Whose breakfast invitation does Hulan refuse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tang's employer?
2. To what does Ma confess?
3. Who is Angus Fitzwilliams?
4. Who is threatening Miller?
5. What does the ruyi prove?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David show to Wu's widow? What do David and the widow do? What does she offer David?
2. Where do Hulan and Michael go after lunch, and what does she hear? What does Michael do?
3. What does David learn from Brian's journal?
4. What does Stuart say to Hulan about the dam?
5. What does the gate watcher at the compound tell Hulan?
6. What does Hulan do with Michael after she leaves Hom, and what does he tell her?
7. Who is David surprised to find at the auction and what does he do with him?
8. How does Michael act during dinner with Hulan, and what does he talk about?
9. What does David see Ma and Fitzwilliams doing, and what does Ma ask David to do?
10. What does Stuart tell David about the ruyi, and what does David realize about Michael Quon?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)