|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does David recognize at Cosgrove's auction?
(a) Many of the Chinese.
(b) No one.
(c) Many of the foreigners.
(d) Several museum curators.
2. Whom does David realize is Xiao Da?
(b) No one.
(c) Michael Quon.
3. Who is Tang's employer?
(a) Michael Quon.
4. From what does Michael say Hulan's career protects her?
5. Whose breakfast invitation does Hulan refuse?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Hulan have dinner?
2. What does Miller say to Hulan concerning his connection to Chinese artifacts?
3. What does Miller say about Brian in relation to Lily?
4. What does Michael say is the reason he dropped the flashlight?
5. What link did Brian possibly discover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hulan ask Stuart about after David leaves for Hong Kong, and what does he tell her about Lily and about himself and artifacts?
2. What does David tell the person from Cosgrove about the artifacts from Lily?
3. With what does Brian become obsessed, and what does he realize about the geographic layout of the land at Site 518?
4. What does David see Ma and Fitzwilliams doing, and what does Ma ask David to do?
5. How does Stuart feel about the dam project and why does he think it is a good project?
6. What does Angela say about Brian's notebook? What does she think about his death? What does Hulan ask her to do?
7. Where do Hulan and Michael go after lunch, and what does she hear? What does Michael do?
8. What does Hulan do with Michael after she leaves Hom, and what does he tell her?
9. What does David learn from Brian's journal?
10. What does Hulan say to Angela when she visits her again, and what does Angela say to Hulan's questions about when she arrived in China?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)