|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does David realize is now in danger?
2. Where has Ma gone?
(c) Hong Kong.
(d) He is still at Site 551.
3. With what does Brian become obsessed?
(b) The All Patriotic Society.
(c) The dam.
(d) A discussion of the ruyi of Yu.
4. With what does Hulan threaten Angela in order to obtain the truth?
(c) Not being allowed to take her brother's body back to the States.
5. With whom does Hulan have dinner?
(d) Michael Quon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is swelling mold?
2. Whom does Brian tease as he passes their home in search of more relics?
3. What does Brian write in his diary two days before his disappearance?
4. What is Ma trying to do?
5. What does Fitzwilliams ask after being told of Lily's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the gate watcher at the compound tell Hulan?
2. What does David do as soon as he realizes Stuart is in danger?
3. Where do Hulan and Michael go after lunch, and what does she hear? What does Michael do?
4. What does Hulan do with Michael after she leaves Hom, and what does he tell her?
5. What does Hulan know about her and David after he leaves for Hong Kong and what does she resolve to do?
6. With what does Brian become obsessed, and what does he realize about the geographic layout of the land at Site 518?
7. How does Michael act during dinner with Hulan, and what does he talk about?
8. How does Stuart feel about the dam project and why does he think it is a good project?
9. What happens to David right after the auction? Who helps him?
10. What does Stuart tell David about the ruyi, and what does David realize about Michael Quon?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)