|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David shocked to learn about the ruyis?
(a) They are highly valuable.
(b) They are not recorded legally.
(c) They are not worth much.
(d) They are in excellent condition.
2. With whom does Hulan have dinner?
(c) Michael Quon.
3. What is Ma trying to do?
(a) Add some stolen artifacts to the auction.
(b) Add some legal artifacts to the auction.
(c) Get Hulan's approval for selling some illegal artifacts.
(d) Stop the sell of stolen artifacts.
4. What is one reason Miller says is the cause for problems at the dam?
(a) Lack of communication.
(b) Bad weather.
(c) Chinese government interference.
(d) Lack of unskilled labor.
5. How does David deal with Tang?
(a) Shoots him in the kneecap.
(b) Pretends to agree with Tang.
(c) Knocks him unconscious.
(d) Sprays him with mace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angela's occupation?
2. Where does David tell Fitzwilliams some of the items to be auctioned originated?
3. Whom does David realize is now in danger?
4. What does Fitzwilliams admit to David after being pressed?
5. Where does Miller feel he is safe?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)