|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does David realize is now in danger?
2. What meeting is Captain Hom going to attend?
(a) The Yu preservation society.
(b) The All Patriotic Society.
(d) The Three Gorges Dam Security.
3. Why is David in a hurry to get to Bashan?
(a) To save Angela.
(b) To save the other yuri.
(c) To reconcile with Hulan.
(d) To save Hulan.
4. What does Fitzwilliams ask after being told of Lily's death?
(a) Where her belongings are located.
(b) If her remains have been released.
(c) If they can send her body to the States.
(d) If her family has been informed.
5. What is Ma trying to do?
(a) Add some legal artifacts to the auction.
(b) Stop the sell of stolen artifacts.
(c) Add some stolen artifacts to the auction.
(d) Get Hulan's approval for selling some illegal artifacts.
6. Whom does Brian tease as he passes their home in search of more relics?
(d) Wu's widow.
7. What is David shocked to learn about the ruyis?
(a) They are highly valuable.
(b) They are not recorded legally.
(c) They are not worth much.
(d) They are in excellent condition.
8. What does Brian write in his diary two days before his disappearance?
(a) He is really frightened.
(b) Lily has double crossed him.
(c) He is leaving for the States the next day.
(d) Angela is in danger.
9. What does Michael enjoy more than anything?
(a) Daredevil sports.
(b) Being with a charming woman.
(c) Chinese artifacts.
(d) Flying his lear jet.
10. What does Miller say the new villages for the displaced people offer?
(a) Running water and electricity.
(b) Higher education.
(c) Modern structures.
(d) Free community services.
11. What does Michael say is the reason he dropped the flashlight?
(a) He slipped on some fungus.
(b) Something bit him on the hand.
(c) He wanted to be alone with her in the darkness.
(d) He tripped over a dead body.
12. Why is Tang furious?
(a) He thinks Miller overmuscled him.
(b) He thinks Fitzwilliams wanted the ruyi to go to the winner rather than Tang.
(c) He lost the bid.
(d) He thinks Fitzwilliams failed to acknowledge Tang's last bid.
13. Where does Miller feel he is safe?
(a) In Beijing.
(b) At the dam.
(c) In Quanding.
14. What does Fitzwilliams admit to David after being pressed?
(a) He had an affair with Lily.
(b) Lily and another staff member were in China illegally.
(c) They purchased questionable goods from Lily.
(d) His wife and Lily had a serious altercation.
15. What does David convince Stuart to do?
(a) Quit buying Chinese artifacts.
(b) Give David the ruyi.
(c) Fund an investigation into stolen artifacts.
(d) Talk with Hulan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bill Tang?
2. With whom did Brian talk one on one?
3. What does Stuart Miller think about the dam?
4. Who is threatening Miller?
5. Whom does David see arguing on his way into the auction room?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)