Short Answer Questions Key
1. Upon what river is a dead man floating?
2. What happens to the body as it floats down the river?
It becomes more and more disfigured.
3. What does the young boy who kicks the body think?
It is his friend with whom the boy is swimming.
4. Why will the land be inundated in the future?
The Chinese are building a land at the Three Gorges.
5. What does the narrator say will be a great achievement?
The Three Gorges Dam.
This section contains 4,529 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)