|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 - Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hulan find when she searches Brian's room?
(a) A video tape.
(b) A diary.
(c) A cassette tape.
(d) No personal effects.
2. Who is Lily Sinclair?
(a) The head archeologist.
(b) David's girlfriend before he married Hulan.
(c) A worker for the Cosgrove's auction house.
(d) A Chinese philologist.
3. With whom does Hulan make a deal five years earlier?
(a) A group of high-powered political figures in the United States.
(b) A group of high-powered political figures in Japan.
(c) A group of high-powered political figures who rule China.
(d) A group of high-powered political figures in Korea.
4. What does Angela claim about the notebook Hom claims to have found?
(a) It is her brother's personal diary.
(b) It is her brother's diary about his work with the Chinese artifacts.
(c) She only saw the notebook briefly.
(d) She has not seen the notebook.
5. According to Michael Quon, why is he at the site?
(a) To supervise the finding of Chinese artifacts.
(b) As a representative of the Society for Chinese Nationalism.
(c) As a representative for the Society fot eh Advancement of Artifact Preservation.
(d) To see it before it is innundated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitzwilliams ask after being told of Lily's death?
2. What does Catherine say regarding Stuart?
3. From what did Chaowen die?
4. What is the reason for the assignement of David and Hulan to the same case?
5. Whom does Hulan interview first?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)