|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 - Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miller feel he is safe?
(a) In Quanding.
(b) In Beijing.
(d) At the dam.
2. What does Brian write in his diary two days before his disappearance?
(a) He is really frightened.
(b) He is leaving for the States the next day.
(c) Lily has double crossed him.
(d) Angela is in danger.
3. What do David and Fong see as they are flying?
(a) Hundreds of acres of trees flattened.
(b) A large area forest fire.
(c) A deserted area that was totally denuded.
(d) Many families waiting for rescue.
4. What does David decide to do?
(a) Return to Beijing and his practice.
(b) Disassociate himself with Hulan.
(c) Fly to the States to tell Lily's parents of her death.
(d) Fly to Hong Kong to stop the auction.
5. Who are the vultures?
(a) The Chinese Communist party representatives in this area.
(b) The raptors in this area.
(c) The heads of the various factions in the All Political Society.
(d) Five Chinese representatives from various museums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hulan interview first?
2. What has Tang done to Stuart?
3. With what does Brian become obsessed?
4. Who is Stuart Miller?
5. About what organization does Hulan repeatedly ask?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)