|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 - Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David in a hurry to get to Bashan?
(a) To save the other yuri.
(b) To save Angela.
(c) To save Hulan.
(d) To reconcile with Hulan.
2. Of what is the ruyi of Yu said to be made?
(d) A natural element.
3. Whom does Brian tease as he passes their home in search of more relics?
(c) Wu's widow.
4. Who is Xiao Da?
(a) The party leader in northern Hunan province.
(b) Liu Hulan's best friend.
(c) The leader of the All Patriotic Society.
(d) The Captain of the Red Square Guard.
5. What is the Chu Ching?
(a) A map of some underground excavations.
(b) A map dating from the Han dynasty.
(c) China's historical text.
(d) An artifact dating from the Ming dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason Miller says is the cause for problems at the dam?
2. What do Hulan and David do at Chongqing?
3. What did Lily do with Chinese artifacts?
4. Whom does Miller say will be blamed if the dam fails?
5. From what did Chaowen die?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)