|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does David recognize at Cosgrove's auction?
(a) No one.
(b) Many of the foreigners.
(c) Several museum curators.
(d) Many of the Chinese.
2. What does the young boy who kicks the body think?
(a) It is a shark.
(b) It is a crocodile.
(c) It is his friend with whom the boy is swimming.
(d) It is just some debris.
3. What is one reason Miller says is the cause for problems at the dam?
(a) Lack of communication.
(b) Bad weather.
(c) Lack of unskilled labor.
(d) Chinese government interference.
4. What is Ma trying to do?
(a) Add some legal artifacts to the auction.
(b) Add some stolen artifacts to the auction.
(c) Stop the sell of stolen artifacts.
(d) Get Hulan's approval for selling some illegal artifacts.
5. What does Hulan ask Angela to tell others?
(a) That Angela found evidence of Brian's involvment in artifact stealing.
(b) That Hulan thinks Brian's death was an accident.
(c) That Angela has given Brian's notebook to Hulan.
(d) That Angela is leaving for the States shortly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Stuart Miller?
2. From what does Michael say Hulan's career protects her?
3. What does Hulan think she should support because of being educated in the United States?
4. Why does Hulan think Brian may have been killed?
5. What is the All Patriotic Society?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)