|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Hulan instruct the local officials?
(a) How to take forensic pictures.
(b) How to interview the hotel staff.
(c) How to be firm yet accomodating to the foreigners.
(d) How to preserve evidence.
2. What does Hulan think about that night before going to sleep?
(a) The All Patriotic Society.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her husband returning to the United States.
(d) Moving to the United States.
3. Where does Ma Hulan and others when they are discussing the death of Brian McCarthy?
(a) To Brian's hut.
(b) To the beach where his belongings are found.
(c) To Brian's office.
(d) To interview a witness.
4. How does Ma react to news of Lily's death?
5. Who is Dr. Zhongyan?
(a) The leader of the local group of the All Patriotic Society.
(b) Hulan's uncle.
(c) David's law partner.
(d) The leader of Site 518 excavation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Liu Hulan?
2. What does David decide to do?
3. Upon what do Hulan and David agree as they are talking at breakfast?
4. What is one trait Brian McCarthy's sister says about him?
5. What does the local farmer note about the body?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)