|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say will be a great achievement?
(a) The body reaching its burial spot intact.
(b) The Three Gorges Dam.
(c) Stopping the oncoming lava flow.
(d) The narrator does not mention a great achievement.
2. What is Dr. Paul Strong's area of expertise?
(c) Ancient pottery.
3. What do Hulan and David do at Chongqing?
(a) Board a ferry.
(b) Rent a car.
(c) Board an airplane.
(d) Register with the local authorities.
4. From what did Chaowen die?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Typhoid fever.
5. What is Hulan's husband doing as she is in Tienanmen Square?
(a) Writing Hulan a letter.
(b) Preparing to return to the States.
(c) Thinking of his daughter and his marriage.
(d) Preparing to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one trait Brian McCarthy's sister says about him?
2. About what does Hulan lament?
3. Who is Brian McCarthy?
4. Who is Vie Minister Zai?
5. Who is Brian's supervisor?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)