|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Chapter 1 - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the body as it floats down the river?
(a) It starts glowing.
(b) It turns yellow.
(c) It rotates on a regular basis.
(d) It becomes more and more disfigured.
2. Who is Brian McCarthy?
(a) A missing American entomologist.
(b) A missing British anthropologist.
(c) A missing American archaeologist.
(d) A missing British photographer.
3. How does Hulan accidentally kill Tang Wenting?
(a) She struggles with Wenting for the knife and it cuts Wenting's femoral artery.
(b) She is shooting at some thieves and hits Wenting.
(c) Hulan intended to kill Wenting.
(d) Hulan shoots Wenting in the shoulder, but a bone fragment cuts the carotid.
4. What is the All Patriotic Society?
(a) An illegal religious organization.
(b) The group of workers who keep Tienanmen Square maintained.
(c) A foreign religious faction that espouses Christianity.
(d) An organization Mao Tse Tung created.
5. With what is Hulan's mother plagued?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Liu Hulan?
2. What did Hulan once fail to do?
3. Who is Vie Minister Zai?
4. What does Tang Wenting say she is there to do?
5. Who does Hulan go to see regarding her new assignment?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)