|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 - Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David tell Fitzwilliams some of the items to be auctioned originated?
(a) An unnamed, illegal archeological site in Hunan.
(b) Site 518.
(c) A museum that was closed in Wuhan.
(d) Site 889.
2. What did Hulan once fail to do?
(a) Save 50 female factory workers.
(b) Save 150 female rice gatherers.
(c) Save 150 female factory workers.
(d) Save 50 miners.
3. Who is Dr. Zhongyan?
(a) Hulan's uncle.
(b) The leader of the local group of the All Patriotic Society.
(c) David's law partner.
(d) The leader of Site 518 excavation.
4. What does David find in Stuart's home?
(a) Ma, dead on the living room floor.
(c) Stuart, dead on the living room floor.
(d) Hulan held at gunpoint.
5. Who is Catherine?
(a) Stuart's daughter.
(b) David's sister.
(c) The archeologist in charge of the dig.
(d) Stuart's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stuart like to own?
2. With what is Hulan's mother plagued?
3. What is Dr. Paul Strong's area of expertise?
4. What does Miller say to Hulan concerning his connection to Chinese artifacts?
5. What is branding, cutting off the feet, cutting off the nose, castration, and death?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)