|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23 - Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tang's employer?
(c) Michael Quon.
2. Who is Vie Minister Zai?
(a) Hulan's brother.
(b) Hulan's uncle.
(c) A father figure to Hulan.
(d) Hulan's grandfather.
3. What does David suspect Zai knew?
(a) Xiao Da's identity.
(b) Lily's murderer.
(c) Where the fungus originated.
(d) Brian's murderer.
4. What does the narrator say will be a great achievement?
(a) The body reaching its burial spot intact.
(b) Stopping the oncoming lava flow.
(c) The narrator does not mention a great achievement.
(d) The Three Gorges Dam.
5. What does Hulan stress to the Chinese workers as she informs them of Lily's murder?
(a) Any Chinese worker found to be involved will be executed.
(b) The fact that the United States has capital punishment.
(c) Chinese relies upon foreigners and these murders will hurt all Chinese.
(d) Their duty to help foreigners as a sign of superiority.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Hulan have dinner?
2. How could David be helping his wife?
3. Whom was Hulan allowed to marry?
4. What do Hulan and David do at Chongqing?
5. What is one organization that would like the dam project to be halted?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)