|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is threatening Miller?
(a) Wu Lin.
(b) The All Patriotic Society.
(d) Brian's sister.
2. Who is Angus Fitzwilliams?
(a) An English tourist who is trapped by flood waters.
(b) David's best friend from law school.
(c) David's law partner.
(d) The operator of Cosgrove's.
3. What does Hulan stress to the Chinese workers as she informs them of Lily's murder?
(a) Any Chinese worker found to be involved will be executed.
(b) Their duty to help foreigners as a sign of superiority.
(c) Chinese relies upon foreigners and these murders will hurt all Chinese.
(d) The fact that the United States has capital punishment.
4. Where are Hulan and David going to stay while on assignment?
(a) The Red Zypher.
(b) The Yellow River Guest Lodge.
(c) The Panda Guest house.
(d) The Chairman's Lodge.
5. What does Stuart like to own?
(d) Chinese relics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hulan surprise David in their guest house?
2. What does Hulan think she should support because of being educated in the United States?
3. What is Qutang Gorge?
4. What does Lily not want to reveal in front of the others?
5. To what does the conversation shift when Hulan indicates she is investigating a murder?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)