|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David tell Fitzwilliams some of the items to be auctioned originated?
(a) A museum that was closed in Wuhan.
(b) An unnamed, illegal archeological site in Hunan.
(c) Site 889.
(d) Site 518.
2. Where does Hulan work?
(a) Tienanmen Square.
(b) A small farm near Wuhan.
(c) A factory in Beijing.
(d) A mine in Mongolia.
3. Who is not at the jeep when Hulan and David arrive there?
(a) The driver.
4. From whom does Hulan take control of the murder scene?
(a) Sargent Ju.
(b) Lieutenant Wong.
(c) Captain Wu.
(d) Captain Hom.
5. What is one reason Miller says is the cause for problems at the dam?
(a) Lack of unskilled labor.
(b) Lack of communication.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) Chinese government interference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitzwilliams admit to David after being pressed?
2. Whom does Hulan interview first?
3. What does Hulan think she should support because of being educated in the United States?
4. How does Ma react to news of Lily's death?
5. How does Hulan accidentally kill Tang Wenting?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)