Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
2. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
3. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
4. What does Van Helsing use to make putty while visiting Lucy's tomb?
5. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
Essay Topic 1
Choose three instances of foreshadowing that happen within the first three chapters of the novel and describe which future event that each predicts/foreshadows.
Essay Topic 2
Mina is described as having a "man's brain" and a "woman's heart." Discuss the meaning of this description and how these qualities manifest themselves in at least three of her character's choices or actions throughout the story.
Essay Topic 3
"Dracula" is considered a literary classic for many reasons. Choose three elements of the text that you feel made it the classic that it is and explain why these components have ensured the longevity and popularity of the story.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)