Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
2. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
3. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
4. What does Van Helsing use to make putty while visiting Lucy's tomb?
5. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
Why does Stoker choose Lucy to die as a result of Dracula's bite instead of Mina? Give at least three reasons for his choice, making sure to use direct evidence from the text to support your argument.
Choose three instances of foreshadowing that happen within the first three chapters of the novel and describe which future event that each predicts/foreshadows.
One of the recurring themes in the novel is the conflict between good and evil. Is Dracula a truly evil character? Does he have any redeeming or good qualities? Present an argument supporting or arguing against Dracula being a purely bad character, making sure to cite specific details from the text to support your position.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)