|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What route does the team decide Dracula will take back to his home?
2. What happened to the agent who took over Dracula's box?
3. What is the name of the ship on which Dracula supposedly made his escape?
4. What object does Dracula flee with after attacking the vampire-hunting team?
5. Where does the team hope to intercept Dracula?
Essay Topic 1
Complete a character analysis of Quincey Morris, listing three literary devices that Stoker uses to develop his character. Make sure to discuss Morris' death in your essay.
Essay Topic 2
One of the recurring themes in the novel is the conflict between good and evil. Is Dracula a truly evil character? Does he have any redeeming or good qualities? Present an argument supporting or arguing against Dracula being a purely bad character, making sure to cite specific details from the text to support your position.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Stoker choose Lucy to die as a result of Dracula's bite instead of Mina? Give at least three reasons for his choice, making sure to use direct evidence from the text to support your argument.
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)