|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
(a) That she has been kidnapped.
(b) That she was with Dracula.
(c) That she is dead.
(d) That she fled in the night.
2. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
(a) To say goodbye one last time.
(b) To prove that she's not a vampire.
(c) To protect her tomb from vandals.
(d) To see if someone is coming into it.
3. How does Lucy look when Professor Van Helsing arrives to examine her after she has been bitten?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) Her hair is turning gray and falling out.
(c) She is very gaunt and pale.
(d) She is full of energy.
4. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
5. What are Lucy and Mina writing letters about before Harker returns to town?
(a) How they wish they had boyfriends.
(b) Their annoying children.
(c) Their upcoming marriages.
(d) The increasing price of bread in the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
2. What does Lucy do with what she has with her when she meets Van Helsing, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris near her tomb?
3. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
4. What gift of protection is Harker given during his initial voyage to conduct business for Count Dracula?
5. Who proposes marriage to Lucy?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)