|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to wreck.
(b) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
(c) It is expected to smash on rocks.
(d) It is expected to burn to ashes.
2. What animal has reportedly escaped from a local zoo?
(a) A black panther.
(b) A poisonous snake.
(c) A large gray wolf.
(d) A flock of large bats.
3. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her teeth.
(d) Her face.
4. When do Mina and Harker get married?
(a) Before they return to England from Budapest.
(b) During their vacation in Scotland.
(c) They never marry.
(d) After they return to England from Budapest.
5. What does Seward take Renfield's sense of self-assurance to mean?
(a) That Dracula has visited him.
(b) That he is a vampire.
(c) That he is in fact insane.
(d) That he is psychic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
2. Which characters are the first to express concern about Harker's journey?
3. Why does Seward deny Renfield's request after Holmwood and Morris have visited him?
4. What does Harker begin researching during his stay with Harker?
5. What does Stoker say the vampire Lucy look like?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)