|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Van Helsing place around Lucy's neck during and after her treatment?
(b) A crucifix necklace.
(c) A large jewel.
(d) A thick scarf.
2. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team find when they enter the chapel?
3. What does Stoker say the vampire Lucy look like?
(a) Her eyes blaze with "unholy light."
(b) Her arms look like "the scrawny limbs of a dead tree."
(c) Her hair "blows in the wind as if it were smoke."
(d) She resembles the "darkest of demons."
4. Which characters are the first to express concern about Harker's journey?
(a) A gypsy Harker meets on the side of the road.
(b) Harker's mother.
(c) A priest.
(d) The landlord of the inn and his wife.
5. Where does the group finally learn the missing wooden boxes are located?
(d) On a ship in the harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
2. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
3. What do Van Helsing and Seward discover in Lucy's tomb the first time they visit it?
4. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
5. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)