|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) His mounting debts.
(b) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
(c) His horrible job in the asylum.
(d) His alcoholism.
2. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
(a) He falls unconscious.
(b) He decides to become a vampire, too.
(c) He goes insane.
(d) He frees himself by jumping out the window.
3. When Mina is visiting Lucy, why does Mina become increasingly anxious about Harker?
(a) Because she decides she doesn't want to marry him anymore and wants to tell him.
(b) Because she is falling in love with someone else and wants to talk to him.
(c) Because she hasn't heard from him in a while.
(d) Because she has heard rumors that he's having an affair.
4. Why does the group decide that Mina must once more be privy to the plans to destroy Dracula?
(a) Because she is starting to ask too many questions.
(b) Because they can't leave her behind since she was bitten.
(c) So that she can fight to survive for herself, too.
(d) So that she stops annoying them.
5. Where does Lucy live when Mina goes to visit her?
(a) Whitby, Yorkshire.
(c) Bartleby, Yorkshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
2. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
3. What strange phenomenon came into Mina's room while the vampire-hunters were out on their first mission?
4. What does Lucy do with what she has with her when she meets Van Helsing, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris near her tomb?
5. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)