|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
(a) A very old and hold crucifix.
(b) The windows, protecting all of Seward's research from the rain.
(c) The manuscript the team had been working on.
(d) Pictures of Lucy before she died.
2. When Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris go to Lucy's tomb, what do they find inside her coffin?
(a) Her non-decaying body.
(c) Her decaying body.
(d) A silver crucifix only.
3. What urgent message does an attendant bring to Seward after he speaks to Renfield about Renfield's changing moods?
(a) That Renfield is now only speaking in French.
(b) That Renfield has escaped from his room, but not the asylum.
(c) That Renfield has met with a serious accident.
(d) That Renfield has been attacked by a mob of masked men.
4. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling from?
5. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) His mounting debts.
(b) His alcoholism.
(c) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
(d) His horrible job in the asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the urgent telegram that Van Helsing sends to Seward?
2. When Mina finds Lucy in the middle of the night, where is she?
3. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
4. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
5. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)