|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) An American cruise ship.
(b) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
(c) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
(d) A Russian ship.
2. Which word could best be used to describe the tone of Chapter 1?
3. Who attacks Seward with a knife during Lucy's illness?
(b) Van Helsing.
4. How does Seward react to Renfield's constantly changing moods and behaviors?
(a) He thinks he is half vampire, half human.
(b) He remains suspicious.
(c) He thinks he is on the road to a full recovery.
(d) He thinks he has developed a split personality.
5. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's fourth medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(a) Van Helsing.
(c) Quincey Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
2. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
3. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
4. After Mina is attacked, what is the vampire-hunting team's new plan?
5. Who does Harker think he sees on the streets of London?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)