|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
(b) His horrible job in the asylum.
(c) His mounting debts.
(d) His alcoholism.
2. In what form is Seward's diary recorded?
(a) In code.
(b) It's written backward.
(c) On phonograph.
(d) In Latin.
3. Who is Lucy?
(a) A servant of Dracula's.
(b) Harker's daughter.
(c) The innkeeper's wife at the hotel near Dracula's home.
(d) A friend of Mina's.
4. What does the group fear will happen to Mina if she dies before Dracula is killed?
(a) She will assist Dracula as a ghost.
(b) She won't be able to help them anymore.
(c) She will become one of the "Un-Dead."
(d) She will be stuck between being in heaven and becoming a vampire.
5. What happens to Lucy's health after her encounter with the stranger during a sleepwalking episode?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Her energy level really increases.
(c) She finally begins to sleep through the night.
(d) She becomes pale and weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stoker say the vampire Lucy look like?
2. Where does Dracula's name come from?
3. Which characters are the first to express concern about Harker's journey?
4. What does Van Helsing use to make putty while visiting Lucy's tomb?
5. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling from?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)