|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Van Helsing ask from Seward after Lucy's death?
(a) Seward's help and loyalty in the coming days.
(b) Seward's help sneaking the body out.
(c) Seward's money to help pay for the funeral.
(d) Seward's secrecy about why she died.
2. How does Seward react to Renfield's constantly changing moods and behaviors?
(a) He thinks he is half vampire, half human.
(b) He remains suspicious.
(c) He thinks he is on the road to a full recovery.
(d) He thinks he has developed a split personality.
3. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
(a) That he needs more money as soon as possible.
(b) That he no longer wants to marry his fiancée.
(c) That he is very happy with Dracula.
(d) That he is going to stay another month in Transylvania.
4. Who is Mina?
(a) One of Dracula's female friends.
(b) Harker's fiancée.
(c) The innkeeper's wife.
(d) Dracula's servant.
5. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Dracula tells him so.
(b) All the windows and doors are firmly locked.
(c) He receives a letter from someone else advising him to escape as soon as possible.
(d) His room and window suddenly have bars on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
2. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
3. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
4. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
5. What is Harker's first impression of Count Dracula?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)