|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seward take Renfield's sense of self-assurance to mean?
(a) That he is psychic.
(b) That Dracula has visited him.
(c) That he is a vampire.
(d) That he is in fact insane.
2. How is Dracula carried out of the castle after Harker attempts to kill him the first time?
(a) In a coffin.
(b) He is carried out by very large bats.
(c) In a stagecoach.
(d) He walks out on his own.
3. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
(a) A holy wafer.
(b) A crucifix.
(d) A mirror.
4. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team find when they enter the chapel?
5. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
(a) Lots and lots of bats flying around.
(b) Vultures seeming to follow his coach.
(c) Weird blue flames flickering along the road.
(d) No sign of life at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Professor Van Helsing decide must be done as a treatment for Lucy?
2. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
3. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
4. When Holmwood looks at Lucy after she dies, what does he notice?
5. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)