|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harker think he sees on the streets of London?
(a) His dead mother.
(d) Dracula's coach driver.
2. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
(a) To prove that she's not a vampire.
(b) To see if someone is coming into it.
(c) To protect her tomb from vandals.
(d) To say goodbye one last time.
3. Who removes important items from Lucy's room?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Van Helsing.
(c) Her fiancé.
4. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
(a) Dracula has "sharp white teeth."
(b) Dracula has a "cruel-looking mouth."
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Dracula has "extraordinary pallor."
5. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's first medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(b) Arthur Holmwood.
(c) Dr. John Seward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
2. Who is Lord Godalming?
3. What is the status of Lucy's mother's health while Mina is in Budapest?
4. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
5. Who leads the charge to find the missing wooden boxes?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)