|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature begins to fill the chapel when the vampire-hunting team enters, looking for the wooden boxes?
2. What does Van Helsing use the putty he makes for?
(a) To make a sticky trap for Lucy to get stuck in.
(b) To seal Lucy's tomb.
(c) To be able to see footprints from the ghosts walking around.
(d) To write a curse banishing vampires.
3. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
(a) Strange books in a language he has never seen before.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) Nothing; the boxes are empty.
4. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
(a) Writing letters to their fiancés.
(b) Taking frequent walks.
(c) Cooking big meals together.
(d) Getting pedicures.
5. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He is overcome with joy.
(c) He never knows that Van Helsing reads his journal.
(d) He is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
2. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
3. After Mina is attacked, what is the vampire-hunting team's new plan?
4. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
5. What is the status of Lucy's mother's health while Mina is in Budapest?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)