|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
(a) He explores more of the castle.
(b) He looks for secret passages in the church.
(c) He looks for a horse he can ride away from the farm.
(d) He writes letters and sends them by carrier pigeons.
2. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
(a) He almost falls out of the window.
(b) He is almost bitten by Dracula.
(c) He is almost bitten by a female vampire.
(d) He almost dies from the cold.
3. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
4. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
(a) A letter and a silver crucifix.
(b) A letter and a gold coin.
(c) A gold coin and his crucifix necklace.
(d) A letter and a piece of expensive cloth.
5. What kind of animals surrounds Harker's coach when he is being taken to meet Count Dracula for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Count Dracula's home at first glance?
2. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
3. How is St. George's Day first described in the novel?
4. What items does Harker use the first time he tries to kill Dracula?
5. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling from?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)