|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
(a) Dracula has a "cruel-looking mouth."
(b) Dracula has "extraordinary pallor."
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Dracula has "sharp white teeth."
2. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
(a) No sign of life at all.
(b) Lots and lots of bats flying around.
(c) Vultures seeming to follow his coach.
(d) Weird blue flames flickering along the road.
3. How is Dracula carried out of the castle after Harker attempts to kill him the first time?
(a) He walks out on his own.
(b) In a stagecoach.
(c) He is carried out by very large bats.
(d) In a coffin.
4. Which word could best be used to describe the tone of Chapter 1?
5. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does Harker use the first time he tries to kill Dracula?
2. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
3. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
4. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
5. In what year was "Dracula" written?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)