|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
2. Who is Mina?
(a) The innkeeper's wife.
(b) One of Dracula's female friends.
(c) Dracula's servant.
(d) Harker's fiancée.
3. When do Mina and Harker get married?
(a) They never marry.
(b) After they return to England from Budapest.
(c) Before they return to England from Budapest.
(d) During their vacation in Scotland.
4. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her teeth.
5. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
(b) A Russian ship.
(c) An American cruise ship.
(d) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
2. Where do Seward and Van Helsing hide on the first night they visit Lucy's tomb?
3. How does Seward explain Lucy's lack of decomposition to Van Helsing?
4. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
5. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)