|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
(b) A mirror.
(c) A holy wafer.
(d) A crucifix.
2. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
(a) Gold treasure.
(b) Lots of ancient maps.
(c) Fifty large wooden boxes.
(d) Boxes and boxes of secret books.
3. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A fire storm.
(c) A terrible storm.
(d) A tornado.
4. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
(a) He has been beaten on the chest.
(b) His legs have been broken.
(c) His legs have been tied behind his back.
(d) His neck and back appear to be broken.
5. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He recovers from being a vampire.
(b) He dies.
(c) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
(d) He eventually descends into madness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
2. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
3. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
4. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
5. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)