|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to wreck.
(b) It is expected to burn to ashes.
(c) It is expected to smash on rocks.
(d) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
2. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
(c) Van Helsing.
(d) Lucy's mother.
3. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
(a) A terrible storm.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A fire storm.
(d) A tornado.
4. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
(a) That Mina attacked him.
(b) That he tried to kill himself.
(c) That he doesn't remember anything about what happened.
(d) That Dracula attacked him.
5. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
(a) Sleep talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
2. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
3. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
4. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
5. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)