|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He dies.
(b) He eventually descends into madness.
(c) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
(d) He recovers from being a vampire.
2. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information on Count Dracula.
(b) Information about the three female vampires.
(c) Information on Lucy's family.
(d) Information on Mina's health status.
3. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
(c) Sleep talking.
4. After what event does Mr. Swales die?
(b) Lucy's wedding.
(c) Mina's wedding.
(d) The funeral for the sea captain.
5. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
(a) His legs have been broken.
(b) He has been beaten on the chest.
(c) His neck and back appear to be broken.
(d) His legs have been tied behind his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
2. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
3. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
4. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
5. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)