|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
(c) Van Helsing.
(d) Lucy's mother.
2. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A fire storm.
(c) A terrible storm.
(d) An earthquake.
3. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
(a) His legs have been tied behind his back.
(b) His neck and back appear to be broken.
(c) He has been beaten on the chest.
(d) His legs have been broken.
4. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to wreck.
(b) It is expected to smash on rocks.
(c) It is expected to burn to ashes.
(d) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
5. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
(a) The manuscript the team had been working on.
(b) A very old and hold crucifix.
(c) Pictures of Lucy before she died.
(d) The windows, protecting all of Seward's research from the rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
2. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
3. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
4. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
5. After what event does Mr. Swales die?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)