|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He is overcome with joy.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He never knows that Van Helsing reads his journal.
2. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to wreck.
(b) It is expected to burn to ashes.
(c) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
(d) It is expected to smash on rocks.
3. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information on Lucy's family.
(b) Information on Count Dracula.
(c) Information about the three female vampires.
(d) Information on Mina's health status.
4. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
(a) The manuscript the team had been working on.
(b) A very old and hold crucifix.
(c) Pictures of Lucy before she died.
(d) The windows, protecting all of Seward's research from the rain.
5. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
(a) He wants to ask her about her own health.
(b) He wants to check her for bite marks.
(c) He wants to talk to her about Lucy.
(d) He wants to get her away from Harker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
2. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
3. After what event does Mr. Swales die?
4. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
5. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)