|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
(b) Lucy's mother.
(d) Van Helsing.
2. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information on Mina's health status.
(b) Information on Count Dracula.
(c) Information about the three female vampires.
(d) Information on Lucy's family.
3. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
(a) A very old and hold crucifix.
(b) The manuscript the team had been working on.
(c) The windows, protecting all of Seward's research from the rain.
(d) Pictures of Lucy before she died.
4. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to burn to ashes.
(b) It is expected to smash on rocks.
(c) It is expected to wreck.
(d) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
5. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
(a) Boxes and boxes of secret books.
(b) Lots of ancient maps.
(c) Gold treasure.
(d) Fifty large wooden boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
2. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
3. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
4. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
5. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)