|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
(b) A mirror.
(c) A holy wafer.
(d) A crucifix.
2. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
(a) His legs have been tied behind his back.
(b) He has been beaten on the chest.
(c) His neck and back appear to be broken.
(d) His legs have been broken.
3. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He recovers from being a vampire.
(b) He eventually descends into madness.
(c) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
(d) He dies.
4. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
(b) Lucy's mother.
(c) Van Helsing.
5. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
(a) That she was with Dracula.
(b) That she is dead.
(c) That she fled in the night.
(d) That she has been kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
2. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
3. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
4. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
5. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)