|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She never knows that Van Helsing read Harker's journal.
(d) She is overcome with joy.
2. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
(a) That she has been kidnapped.
(b) That she fled in the night.
(c) That she is dead.
(d) That she was with Dracula.
3. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
(a) He wants to check her for bite marks.
(b) He wants to get her away from Harker.
(c) He wants to talk to her about Lucy.
(d) He wants to ask her about her own health.
4. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
(a) A large dog.
(b) A tropical bird.
(c) A black panther.
(d) A large bat.
5. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
(a) Lots of ancient maps.
(b) Fifty large wooden boxes.
(c) Boxes and boxes of secret books.
(d) Gold treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
2. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
3. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
4. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
5. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)