|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
(b) Van Helsing.
(c) Lucy's mother.
2. After what event does Mr. Swales die?
(a) The funeral for the sea captain.
(b) Lucy's wedding.
(c) Mina's wedding.
3. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
(a) That she has been kidnapped.
(b) That she fled in the night.
(c) That she is dead.
(d) That she was with Dracula.
4. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
(b) It is expected to wreck.
(c) It is expected to smash on rocks.
(d) It is expected to burn to ashes.
5. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
(a) The windows, protecting all of Seward's research from the rain.
(b) The manuscript the team had been working on.
(c) A very old and hold crucifix.
(d) Pictures of Lucy before she died.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
2. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
3. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
4. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
5. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)