|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
(a) That he tried to kill himself.
(b) That Mina attacked him.
(c) That Dracula attacked him.
(d) That he doesn't remember anything about what happened.
2. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He recovers from being a vampire.
(b) He dies.
(c) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
(d) He eventually descends into madness.
3. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to wreck.
(b) It is expected to burn to ashes.
(c) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
(d) It is expected to smash on rocks.
4. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
(a) She is overcome with joy.
(b) She is outraged.
(c) She never knows that Van Helsing read Harker's journal.
(d) She is relieved.
5. After what event does Mr. Swales die?
(a) Mina's wedding.
(b) The funeral for the sea captain.
(c) Lucy's wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
2. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
3. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
4. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
5. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)