|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
(a) He is overcome with joy.
(b) He never knows that Van Helsing reads his journal.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He is relieved.
2. After what event does Mr. Swales die?
(a) Mina's wedding.
(b) Lucy's wedding.
(d) The funeral for the sea captain.
3. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
(a) His neck and back appear to be broken.
(b) He has been beaten on the chest.
(c) His legs have been broken.
(d) His legs have been tied behind his back.
4. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information on Mina's health status.
(b) Information on Lucy's family.
(c) Information about the three female vampires.
(d) Information on Count Dracula.
5. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
(a) Boxes and boxes of secret books.
(b) Lots of ancient maps.
(c) Gold treasure.
(d) Fifty large wooden boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
2. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
3. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
4. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
5. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)