|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
(a) His legs have been broken.
(b) His neck and back appear to be broken.
(c) He has been beaten on the chest.
(d) His legs have been tied behind his back.
2. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
(a) Fifty large wooden boxes.
(b) Gold treasure.
(c) Boxes and boxes of secret books.
(d) Lots of ancient maps.
3. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
(a) He is overcome with joy.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He never knows that Van Helsing reads his journal.
(d) He is outraged.
4. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
(a) A very old and hold crucifix.
(b) The manuscript the team had been working on.
(c) The windows, protecting all of Seward's research from the rain.
(d) Pictures of Lucy before she died.
5. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
(b) He dies.
(c) He recovers from being a vampire.
(d) He eventually descends into madness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
2. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
3. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
4. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
5. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)