|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
(a) A large dog.
(b) A large bat.
(c) A tropical bird.
(d) A black panther.
2. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He recovers from being a vampire.
(b) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
(c) He dies.
(d) He eventually descends into madness.
3. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
(a) Just before Lucy dies.
(b) While Harker is still in a hospital in Budapest.
(c) After Lucy dies.
(d) She never reads his diary.
4. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
(a) His legs have been tied behind his back.
(b) His legs have been broken.
(c) His neck and back appear to be broken.
(d) He has been beaten on the chest.
5. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
(a) That Mina attacked him.
(b) That he doesn't remember anything about what happened.
(c) That he tried to kill himself.
(d) That Dracula attacked him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
2. After what event does Mr. Swales die?
3. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
4. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
5. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)