|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
(a) A black panther.
(b) A large dog.
(c) A tropical bird.
(d) A large bat.
2. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
(a) She never reads his diary.
(b) While Harker is still in a hospital in Budapest.
(c) After Lucy dies.
(d) Just before Lucy dies.
3. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
(a) That she fled in the night.
(b) That she is dead.
(c) That she was with Dracula.
(d) That she has been kidnapped.
4. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information about the three female vampires.
(b) Information on Count Dracula.
(c) Information on Mina's health status.
(d) Information on Lucy's family.
5. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
(a) That he doesn't remember anything about what happened.
(b) That Mina attacked him.
(c) That he tried to kill himself.
(d) That Dracula attacked him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
2. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
3. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
4. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
5. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)