|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piri take the heroin?
(a) Snorts it
(b) Injects it
(c) Smokes it
(d) Eats it
2. What do Rocky and friends do when they see Piri is hurt?
(a) Take him home
(c) Call an ambulance
(d) Spit on him
3. What is Piri's real name?
(a) Hunter Davies
(b) John Thomas
(c) Horace Davis
(d) Forrest Yearly
4. Why do Piri and his friend agree to go with Alfredo?
(a) They don't want to punk out
(b) He has drink and drugs
(c) He promises girls
(d) He offers money
5. What is the name of the gang Piri gets involved in?
(b) Long Island Boys
(d) Miles and Gil
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Piri tell Brew he is not?
2. How does Piri sometimes sneak out of his classroom?
3. What does Rocky hit Piri in the face with?
4. What is the name of Pane's sister?
5. Who takes Piri to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Piri's parents decide to move to a suburb in Long Island?
2. What problems does the family face in the opening section?
3. How does Miss Washington help Piri in this section?
4. How does racism bother Piri in the fourth section?
5. Why does Marcia claim she cannot dance with Piri?
6. What problems does Piri face when he has to move to a new neighborhood?
7. How does Piri react to the news that his father is having an affair?
8. What happens when Piri goes for a job interview in Section 4?
9. Why do Piri and his gang decide to go with Alfredo?
10. How do Piri and his mother react differently to Paulie's death?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)