|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alayce say there is nothing worse than being?
2. Who does Piri hear is in hospital?
(a) His mother
3. What kind of cafe does Piri enter in Mobile?
(a) A truckers cafe
(b) A white cafe
(c) A transvestite cafe
(d) A black cafe
4. How does Ricardo claim he is related to Piri?
(c) Half brother
5. What will Brew and Piri have to do when they cross the Mason-Dixon line?
(b) Hold their breath
(c) Sit at the back of the bus
(d) Leave the bus
6. What meal does the family gather for the next day?
7. Which of Piri's friends does he have a fight with?
(c) Mr. Big
8. Where does Trina go to in this section?
(b) Puerto Rico
9. Why does Piri not want to work with Danny and Billy?
(a) They are white
(b) They are thieves
(c) They are violent
(d) They are too young
10. Who pulls Piri off his brother, Jose?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(d) His sister
11. Who is the first person Piri visits in New York?
(a) His aunt
(b) His mother
12. Which area of America is Gerald interested in?
(a) The East coast
(b) New York
(c) The West coast
(d) The South
13. What is the name of the bar Piri and Brew go to?
(a) Blue Bell
(b) Color Trade
(c) Rat Trap
(d) Hot Tap
14. Why did Little not keep hitting Piri in the mid section?
(a) He thought it was Piri's strongest area
(b) It would have left him open
(c) Piri's defense was too good
(d) He did not want to hurt him seriously
15. What does the A in ABC stand for?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Piri go with two octoroons to have sex?
2. What does Piri hit the man in the car lot with?
3. Who does Piri go to for help?
4. What does Piri get an hour of every day in prison?
5. What kind of blood does Piri say they all have?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)