|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Piri and Brew go to?
(a) Blue Bell
(b) Hot Tap
(c) Color Trade
(d) Rat Trap
2. What does Louie leave New York to do?
(a) Play baseball
(b) Join the military
(c) Go straight
(d) Travel the world
3. Why did Little not keep hitting Piri in the mid section?
(a) Piri's defense was too good
(b) He did not want to hurt him seriously
(c) It would have left him open
(d) He thought it was Piri's strongest area
4. Which of Piri's friends does he have a fight with?
(d) Mr. Big
5. Who does Piri hear is in hospital?
(b) His mother
6. Who does Piri go to for help?
(b) His father
7. Where does the girl rub up against Piri?
(a) The train
(b) The bathroom
(c) The waiting room
(d) The bus
8. What is Casey's role at the prison?
9. What is the name of Brew's girlfriend?
10. What kind of cafe does Piri enter in Mobile?
(a) A black cafe
(b) A truckers cafe
(c) A transvestite cafe
(d) A white cafe
11. What does James say has happened to Trina?
(a) She has gone to England
(b) She has gone insane
(c) She has married
(d) She has been murdered
12. Who does Piri have a fight with in this section?
(a) His father
(c) His sister
13. What part of America do Piri and Brew travel to?
14. What does Louie do when he hears his sentence?
(c) Shoots the judge
15. How much money does Brew offer the man to allow them to work on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Piri and Brew want to join in Norfolk?
2. What is Gerald's position at the bar?
3. What does Piri tell his father he has been pretending to be?
4. What kind of drug does Piri start using?
5. What does Alayce say there is nothing worse than being?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)