|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louie do when he hears his sentence?
(d) Shoots the judge
2. What does Piri give the officer when he calls him boy?
(a) Warm beer
(b) A cup of urine
(c) A slap
(d) Cold coffee
3. Where are Billy and Danny from?
(a) The Bronx
4. What does Alayce say there is nothing worse than being?
5. What will Brew and Piri have to do when they cross the Mason-Dixon line?
(a) Leave the bus
(b) Sit at the back of the bus
(d) Hold their breath
6. Whose picture does Piri look for in his father's belongings?
(a) His mother
(c) His father's mistress
(d) His father's mother
7. What does the gang have to buy in this section?
(a) A glass cutter
(b) A car
(d) A tool set
8. What does James say has happened to Trina?
(a) She has married
(b) She has gone to England
(c) She has gone insane
(d) She has been murdered
9. Where does the gang put everyone when they have robbed the place?
(a) The loft
(b) The bathroom
(c) The cleaning cupboard
(d) The basement
10. What do Piri and Brew want to join in Norfolk?
(a) The army
(b) The black panthers
(c) The merchant marines
(d) Nation of Islam
11. What does Piri tell his father he has been pretending to be?
(c) Puerto Rican
12. What kind of blood does Piri say they all have?
(a) Puerto Rican blood
(b) White blood
(c) Angel blood
(d) Negro blood
13. What does Piri get an hour of every day in prison?
(a) Free time
(b) Shower time
(d) Reading time
14. What is Casey's role at the prison?
15. In what city does Piri go with two octoroons to have sex?
(d) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. What area of the South do Piri and Brew travel to?
2. How much money does Brew offer the man to allow them to work on the ship?
3. Who pulls Piri off his brother, Jose?
4. Who is the first person Piri visits in New York?
5. Why did Little not keep hitting Piri in the mid section?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)