|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gerald writing a book about?
(a) Native American
(b) Racial relations
(c) Civil rights
2. What language does Gerald use to speak to Piri?
3. What part of America is Gerald from?
(b) New York
(d) North Carolina
4. What is the name of the bar Piri and Brew go to?
(a) Hot Tap
(b) Rat Trap
(c) Blue Bell
(d) Color Trade
5. Which member of his family does Piri have an argument with?
(a) His father
(c) His mother
6. What does Brew suggest the man can donate the money to?
(a) Cancer Research
(b) The Seaman's Fund
(c) Children in Need
(d) African Aid
7. What color hair do both James and Jose have?
8. What does the C in ABC stand for?
9. What does Piri say before he leaves his parole hearing?
(b) I am innocent
(c) Thank you
10. Which of Piri's friends does he have a fight with?
(d) Mr. Big
11. What kind of cafe does Piri enter in Mobile?
(a) A black cafe
(b) A transvestite cafe
(c) A white cafe
(d) A truckers cafe
12. What does Alayce say there is nothing worse than being?
13. Where does Piri start to work after he gets off the heroin?
(a) A cafe
(b) A ship
(c) A hospital
(d) A restaurant
14. What does the A in ABC stand for?
15. What will Brew and Piri have to do when they cross the Mason-Dixon line?
(a) Sit at the back of the bus
(b) Hold their breath
(c) Leave the bus
Short Answer Questions
1. Which area of America is Gerald interested in?
2. What does Piri draw Rocky as?
3. What reminds Piri of Trina?
4. Who does Piri wish could see inside him?
5. What does Piri give the officer when he calls him boy?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)