|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal does the family gather for the next day?
2. What language does Gerald use to speak to Piri?
3. What does Jose tell Piri before he leaves?
(a) To find himself
(b) He loves him
(c) Never to come back
(d) To get over himself
4. What does Piri draw Rocky as?
(a) A Negro
(b) An American Indian
(c) A woman
(d) An aborigine
5. What is the name of Brew's girlfriend?
6. What color eyes do both James and Jose have?
7. What does Brew say his mother taught him?
(a) The ABCs
(b) How to steal
(d) How to have fun
8. Why does Piri not want to work with Danny and Billy?
(a) They are too young
(b) They are thieves
(c) They are white
(d) They are violent
9. Where does Piri throw the picture of his father's mistress?
(a) Onto the street
(b) In the toilet
(c) Into the garden
(d) In the garbage
10. Who does Piri have a fight with in this section?
(b) His father
(c) His sister
11. What is the name of the prison Piri is moved to?
(a) Georgia State Prison
(b) Comstock State Prison
(c) Deacon Island Prison
(d) Long Island Prison
12. Where are Billy and Danny from?
(c) The Bronx
13. How much money does Brew offer the man to allow them to work on the ship?
14. What does Piri say before he leaves his parole hearing?
(b) Thank you
(d) I am innocent
15. Where is Piri sent for five to fifteen years of hard labor?
(a) The Louvre
(b) Sing Sing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Piri heroin to sell?
2. Why do Piri and his father stop fighting in the morning?
3. Who does Piri go to for help?
4. What does Piri say he avoids in Comstock State Prison?
5. What kind of blood does Piri say they all have?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)