|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area of New York does Piri move to in this chapter?
2. What does Piri ask his father to get him?
(b) A toy car
(d) A computer
3. What hard drug does Piri take in the candy store?
4. What does Piri call Irish people?
(b) Green people
5. Where do Trina and Piri go after the candy store?
(a) A party
(d) The gym
6. What is the name of the girl Piri falls in love with?
7. Who takes Piri to the hospital?
(c) His mother
(d) His father
8. What does Piri tell Brew he is not?
(a) A Puerto Rican
(b) A white man
(c) A wimp
(d) A negro
9. How is Trinidad related to Louie?
(a) His sister
(b) His niece
(c) His step sister
(d) His cousin
10. Who does Piri say his father used to work for?
11. What is Piri reading with his friends in this section?
(c) Comic books
(d) The newspaper
12. Where does Piri decide to move back to?
13. What is Piri's real name?
(a) Hunter Davies
(b) Forrest Yearly
(c) Horace Davis
(d) John Thomas
14. What is the name of the boy Piri fights?
15. Why does Piri lie to his mother about not knowing about Ruthie?
(a) To make her feel better
(b) So not to get into an argument
(c) To protect his father
(d) To hurt her
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Piri and his friend agree to go with Alfredo?
2. Where does Piri shine shoes?
3. What is the name of TNT's rival gang?
4. What is the name of the gang Piri gets involved in?
5. Where does Piri think his father will be when he arrives home?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)