|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What two words does the narrator associate with a plongeur's work?
2. What does Boris call the man with whom he shares a room?
3. What does the landlady tell her tenant not to do?
4. What did Bozo forget to do before he sold his razor?
5. What do the narrator think the rich imagine to be at stake if the poor are not kept in poverty?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the story Charlie tells in chapter 18?
This section contains 918 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)