|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator never expect a tramp to be when he gives them a penny?
(c) Drug addicts
(d) Employed in the morning
2. Where does the narrator say the red faced man learned his prayer talk?
(b) The library
3. What does the narrator say has destroyed manhood?
4. What does the narrator say a tramp needs?
(b) Meaningful work
(c) A farm
(d) A free bath house
5. What does the narrator talk about in this chapter?
(a) British tea
(b) Swear words and slang
(c) British weather
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name give to the lead tramp?
2. What are the tramps embarrassed by in this chapter?
3. What is the name of the spike the narrator stays in in this chapter?
4. Who does the narrator say is at blame for the existence of tramps?
5. What kind of status does the narrator say that tramps need to attain?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)