|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bozo sell to get money?
(a) His shoes
(b) His socks
(c) His razor
(d) His diamond ring
2. Name one of the slang words Orwell lists in this chapter.
3. Which item of clothing does the narrator not pawn?
(a) His jeans
(b) His overcoat
(c) His top hat
(d) His best suit
4. What does the former Eton man do during the night and while he's asleep?
(b) Punches the wall
(c) Wets the bed
5. What does the narrator say is illegal?
(b) Pavement art
(d) Fighting among tramps
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a chanter?
2. Where is the cheapest lodgings in London?
3. Which of the following is an example of the work Bozo and his friends do?
4. What can the narrator see the man is from his face?
5. For what is Paddy put in prison?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)