|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Bozo draw new pictures?
(a) Twice a week
(b) Every other day
(c) Once a month
2. Name one of the slang words Orwell lists in this chapter.
3. What does the young tramp claimed to have been?
(a) A pimp
(b) The prime minister
(c) A lawyer
(d) A carpenter
4. For how long is the narrator staying at the spike?
(a) One night
(b) A week
(c) A weekend
(d) Five days
5. In what city did Bozo have an accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of street meeting does the narrator see in this chapter?
2. What does the narrator find uncomfortable in this chapter?
3. How many times a week do the church serve tea to tramps?
4. What do the tramps do during the sermon?
5. What is the name of the spike the narrator stays at in this chapter?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)