|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say that society misunderstands?
(a) A tramp's life
(b) The nature of man
(c) The nature of children
(d) The need for food
2. What does the narrator pawn in this chapter?
(a) His clothes
(b) His gold chain
(c) His books
(d) His wedding ring
3. How much is the old age pension per week?
(a) 5 shillings
(b) 50 shilings
(c) 10 shillings
(d) 1 pound
4. On what day of the week does the narrator go to the bistro?
5. What does the narrator call Bozo?
(a) An outcat
(b) A screever
(c) A loner
(d) A loafer
Short Answer Questions
1. How many candles are lit at night?
2. Where does the restaurant store their meat?
3. Where does the narrator try to catch a fish?
4. How old is Paddy?
5. What is the name give to the lead tramp?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)