|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the landlady tell her tenant not to do?
(a) Squash bugs
(c) Play music
(d) Flush the toilet at night
2. Where does the narrator say people can get much better food?
(a) In hospitals
(b) On the streets
(c) In homeless shelters
(d) In their homes
3. What is the name of the elderly man in the narrator's story?
4. What do the narrator think the rich imagine to be at stake if the poor are not kept in poverty?
(a) Their children
(b) Their liberty
(c) Their money
(d) Their jobs
5. What is the name of Paddy's friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator summarize in this chapter?
2. At what time do people start getting depressed?
3. What does the narrator call the hotel where he works?
4. What do Boris and the narrator try to pawn?
5. In what city does the narrator take a job?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)