|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the tramp major invite the narrator to work?
(a) The laundry
(b) The kitchen
(c) The big issue magazine
(d) The garden
2. What is the narrator berated for having?
(a) A beard
(b) A moustache
(c) A necklace
(d) A vest
3. What kind of food does the narrator say leads to malnutrition?
(a) Steak and kidney pie
(b) Cheese on toast
(c) Bread and margarine
(d) Beef steak
4. How many hours do the staff work in the evening?
5. What does Bozo do to earn money?
(a) He sell cigarettes
(b) He is a pavement artist
(c) He writes poetry
(d) He sings and dances
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the tramps jeer at during the service?
2. Which is of the following is not likely to be a resident in the neighborhood?
3. When will the narrator's new employers arrive home?
4. Where do Charlie and Yvonne meet the woman from the charity?
5. What is the name of the spike the narrator stays in in this chapter?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)