|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator find uncomfortable in this chapter?
(a) Talking to Bozo
(b) Flirting with female tramps
(c) Listening to the tramps' political opinions.
(d) Mixing with blacks and Indians
2. What can the narrator see the man is from his face?
3. How big are the bedrooms in the spike?
(a) 8x8 feet
(b) 5x5 feet
(c) 10x10 feet
(d) 8x5 feet
4. At what time do people start getting depressed?
(a) One o'clock
(c) Eleven o'clock
(d) Two o'clock
5. For how many days does the narrator loaf?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the tramps embarrassed by in this chapter?
2. How many francs has the Jew stolen off Boris?
3. What is the name of the narrator's new friend?
4. Where does the tramp major invite the narrator to work?
5. From what does the narrator say the tramps are cut off?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)