|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Paddy's ignorance?
(a) Funny and cute
(d) Limitless and appalling
2. Where do the tramps hide their money?
(a) Up their sleeves
(b) In their underpants
(c) In their socks
(d) In their shoes
3. Where does the narrator spend most of his time in this chapter?
(a) The streets
(b) The cinema
(c) His lodgings
(d) The library
4. Why does the narrator say people have the instinct to keep slaves?
(a) The need to feel dominant
(c) Fear of the mob
(d) To have more leisure time
5. What does Yvonne stuff in her clothing?
(a) A cushion
(b) Bird feathers
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of game do the workmen play at the bistro?
2. How many staff work at Hotel X?
3. How many nights is a homeless person allowed to stay at a spike?
4. What does the narrator do when he witnesses a murder?
5. What does a tramp tell the narrator about in this chapter?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)