|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator hide his money?
(a) In his glasses case
(b) In his sock
(c) In his shoe
(d) Under his pillow
2. What does the narrator do when he witnesses a murder?
(a) Confronts the killer
(b) Calls the police
(c) Calls the landlady
(d) Goes back to bed
3. Who writes to the narrator about the job opening?
(a) His brother
(b) An acquaintance
(c) A friend
(d) His uncle
4. In what city does the narrator take a job?
5. What does the narrator call the hotel where he works?
(a) Hotel Dirty
(b) Hotel Slavery
(c) Hotel X
(d) Hotel Z
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator wear to the Auberge on his last day in Paris?
2. Which part of Boris' body is badly hurt?
3. Why is a plongeur's work in vain?
4. What does the former Eton man do during the night and while he's asleep?
5. What does the narrator say goes out of the window when people are hungry?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)