|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of children does Charlie say Yvonne had?
2. How much money does the narrator have left the next morning?
(a) 2 pounds
(b) 1 pound
(c) 8 and 2 pence
(d) A crown
3. How money money does the man owe Boris?
(a) 500 francs
(b) 4,000 francs
(c) 1,000 francs
(d) 5,000 francs
4. How many times a day does Boris claim he eats in restaurants?
5. How many hours a day does the narrator work at the restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say has destroyed manhood?
2. To what kind of people is the fear of the mob attributed?
3. Which item of clothing does the narrator not pawn?
4. What is the name of the waiter who tells a story in this chapter?
5. Where is the tenant squashing bugs?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)