|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time in the afternoon does someone get fired?
2. How much does the narrator earn per month at the restaurant?
(a) 600 francs
(b) 1000 francs
(c) 400 francs
(d) 500 francs
3. Paddy asks if ____________ lived before Jesus Christ.
(a) Buster Mottram
(b) James Joyce
(c) Julius Caesar
4. What is the narrator berated for having?
(a) A vest
(b) A beard
(c) A necklace
(d) A moustache
5. For how many days does the narrator loaf?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what game do the narrator and the patron talk?
2. What is the name of the restaurant?
3. What was the name of the girl with whom Charlie lived?
4. What do the narrator think the rich imagine to be at stake if the poor are not kept in poverty?
5. How many men live at the lodgings ?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)