|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big are the bedrooms in the spike?
(a) 10x10 feet
(b) 8x5 feet
(c) 8x8 feet
(d) 5x5 feet
2. How many times a day does Boris claim he eats in restaurants?
3. At what time do people start getting depressed?
(a) Eleven o'clock
(c) One o'clock
(d) Two o'clock
4. What does Boris call the man with whom he shares a room?
(a) The junkie
(c) The Jew
(d) The slav
5. How long does it take the narrator to fall asleep again?
(a) 3 minutes
(b) 30 seconds
(c) 1 hour
(d) 5 minutes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator pawn in this chapter?
2. At what time do the staff have their break?
3. Which character reappears in this chapter?
4. What do Boris and the narrator try to pawn?
5. What is the main problem at the restaurant?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)