|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's Russian friend?
2. Which part of Boris' body is badly hurt?
(a) His hand
(b) His head
(c) His back
(d) His leg
3. Where does the man live who owes Boris money?
(c) Rue Fondary
(d) Coq d'Or
4. What was the name of the girl with whom Charlie lived?
5. How many times a day does Boris claim he eats in restaurants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do to earn money?
2. In what is Boris covered?
3. Where does the narrator try to catch a fish?
4. What does the landlady tell her tenant not to do?
5. What does the narrator do when he witnesses a murder?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)