|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time do the staff have their break?
(a) 2 o'clock
(b) 3 o'clock
(c) 11 o'clock
(d) 10 o'clock
2. Why is the patron impressed with the narrator?
(a) He has traveled
(b) He supports Manchester Ltd
(c) He is English
(d) He is a writer
3. What was the name of the girl with whom Charlie lived?
4. What do the postcard sellers say they are selling?
5. In what is Boris covered?
(a) Sun cream
(d) Bug bites
Short Answer Questions
1. How many francs a week does the narrator have to spend on drink?
2. What kind of children does Charlie say Yvonne had?
3. How many hours do the staff work in the evening?
4. Where is the tenant squashing bugs?
5. How does the charity worker react when Charlie says Yvonne had twins?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)