|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator have to ration?
2. What is the nationality of the man who robs the narrator?
3. What do the postcard sellers say they are selling?
4. How much money is the narrator living on a day?
(a) 2 francs
(b) 4 franc
(c) 10 francs
(d) 6 francs
5. How big is Boris' room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other people does the Italian rob?
2. How many francs has the Jew stolen off Boris?
3. Where does the narrator try to catch a fish?
4. Where does the man live who owes Boris money?
5. In what city does the story take place?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)