|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's Russian friend?
2. How many times a day does Boris claim he eats in restaurants?
3. How much money is the narrator living on a day?
(a) 2 francs
(b) 6 francs
(c) 10 francs
(d) 4 franc
4. Where does the man live who owes Boris money?
(a) Rue Fondary
(c) Coq d'Or
5. What does the narrator say goes out of the window when people are hungry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator have to ration?
2. Where do Boris and the narrator eat their meals?
3. How many other people does the Italian rob?
4. How money money does the man owe Boris?
5. What is the nationality of the man who robs the narrator?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)