|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the narrator and Paddy visit in this chapter?
(a) A sacred stone
(b) A church
(c) A political meeting
(d) A temple
2. Where do the tramps hide their money?
(a) Up their sleeves
(b) In their underpants
(c) In their socks
(d) In their shoes
3. What does the narrator wear to the Auberge on his last day in Paris?
(a) A suit
(d) A wet suit
4. What does the narrator do to earn money?
(a) Sells drugs
(c) Rents rooms
(d) Teaches English
5. Who are the lowest paid workers at the hotel?
(c) The cooks
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the narrator and Boris do to their cheeks to make themselves look respectable?
2. Where does the narrator say people can get much better food?
3. How many times a week do the church serve tea to tramps?
4. What illness is the doctor for signs of?
5. What does Bozo consider to be a free show?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)