|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator say people have the instinct to keep slaves?
(b) The need to feel dominant
(c) Fear of the mob
(d) To have more leisure time
2. Which character reappears in this chapter?
(a) The Jew
3. Where do the tramps hide their money?
(a) In their socks
(b) In their shoes
(c) In their underpants
(d) Up their sleeves
4. In what did Roucolle invest?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A hotel
(c) A gun racket
(d) A cocaine scheme
5. How many francs has the Jew stolen off Boris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the narrator and Paddy visit in this chapter?
2. Who is second most important person at the hotel?
3. How much is the old age pension per week?
4. How many other people does the Italian rob?
5. What do the tramps do during the sermon?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)