|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the old age pension per week?
(a) 10 shillings
(b) 1 pound
(c) 5 shillings
(d) 50 shilings
2. What does Yvonne stuff in her clothing?
(c) A cushion
(d) Bird feathers
3. How many times a week do the church serve tea to tramps?
(c) Four times
(d) Three times
4. What is the nationality of the man who robs the narrator?
5. What does Bozo consider to be a free show?
(a) His art work
(c) The stars
(d) Church services
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the tramps hide their money?
2. What kind of slave does the narrator say the plongeur is?
3. How does the narrator describe Paddy's ignorance?
4. How many francs a week does the narrator have to spend on drink?
5. What did Bozo forget to do before he sold his razor?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)