|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what game do the narrator and the patron talk?
2. What is the name of the narrator's new friend?
3. Where do the group of men in this chapter live?
(a) A brothel
(b) An underground cellar
(c) On a boat
(d) Under a bridge
4. What is the main problem at the restaurant?
(a) It is understaffed
(b) It is underpaid
(c) There is nowhere to sleep
(d) It is cold
5. What do Boris and the narrator try to pawn?
Short Answer Questions
1. When can Boo not work?
2. How much money is the narrator living on a day?
3. Which character reappears in this chapter?
4. What kind of street meeting does the narrator see in this chapter?
5. Where do Charlie and Yvonne meet the woman from the charity?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)