|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the narrator and Boris do to their cheeks to make themselves look respectable?
(a) Slap them
(b) Apply make up
(c) Scratch them
(d) Pinch them
2. What kind of speech does Furex give every Saturday?
3. At what time do people start getting depressed?
(b) Eleven o'clock
(c) Two o'clock
(d) One o'clock
4. How many other people does the Italian rob?
5. What do Boris and the narrator try to pawn?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time in the afternoon does someone get fired?
2. About what game do the narrator and the patron talk?
3. How much money do Boris and the narrator get for the overcoats?
4. What kind of game do the workmen play at the bistro?
5. How much money is the narrator living on a day?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)